AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I started a RPK thread over in the Romy section. I know A LOT of you added good - no fantastic technical data to it over on arf.com. Most of the pics were gone last I checked. I would be happy to get those pics hosted by a good friend of all of ours that has ample hosting space :wink: .. I would like to continue that thread over here. I know several of us are sitting on those magnificent-boat anchors!

http://akforum.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=166

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Nice, ill just have to sit on this all matching kit until we hear from Harlan on the receivers.

Then its on! :grin:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Damn I got a Yugo RPK.....went for two imbel fals instead of another RPK from Romania..prob not the best decision

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
Everyone should have at least one RPK....

I got mine a few years ago, but I had to sacrifice the bulged trunnion because no receivers were available back then....

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1Gunner said:
Damn I got a Yugo RPK.....went for two imbel fals instead of another RPK from Romania..prob not the best decision
Oh I don't know... Those two Imbel receivers are worth a MINIMUM of $325 each these days. You'll sell them at that price in 1 hour on the fal files. :wink:

I've seen some for $350. I purchased a DSA type 1 receiver today for $400 local.

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
I had one of the first Arsenal Inc. RPK's.

It was beautifully made, of course, but I just couldn't get over the fact it was a big AK without a go-fast switch on it. :goof:

Traded it to Mbsk01.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts