1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
528 Posts
That is likely to be the cheapest you will find that vest, to my knowledge Circle10AK is the only place to carry them stateside. I bought one from Luke, they are nice.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Il buy vest first then two pairs of plates. Arent there side plates for these too?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Naw, there aren't really any pockets for them.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I tired amazon and ebay and yeah no luck... apparently there are different color variants too.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What about the soft armor for the back?

·
Registered
528 Posts
What soft armor?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Pervis did you pick up the plate carrier? What's your opinion on it?
Soylent, I have this plate carrier and it is with me in Afghanistan. It is very comfortable and reminds me of the IOTV I used while in the Army, which is one of the reasons I wanted it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well sorry necro post thread resurrection I finally ordered one and sales are being cancelled due to customs not allowing these carriers in anymore. I had ordered one earlier this month but now I have plates arriving which I cannot return to ar500... customs have had their vests since July 2nd no more from Russia...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sorry to hear that Pervis. I've seen a couple on eBay in the past so you might check them daily. Might also contact Ar500 and ask them if you could trade them for a different set to fit an 'Merrican style carrier.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Maybe you can order direct from SRVV get just one sent in as opposed to a dealer bringing in a pile of them and it will go unnoticed by customs Vests SURPAT®

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'd hate to be at a 200.00 loss and not able to get it. Some fellas here have had issues here getting ak mags through customs? It's a gamble

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Circle 10 AK posted this on September 3rd:

Announcement!!!
Tdi Arms in association with Circle 10 AK will soon be importing all SRVV items including brakes and SURPAT gear and uniforms. He have removed all current SRVV items from Circle10ak.com in preperation of this new arrangement. In the mean time please check out the CRH Customs muzzle devices which are a very close clone of the Russian devices but 100% US made and half the cost. http://www.circle10ak.com/muzzledevices.shtml
Maybe they canceled your order so they could charge you more? IDK. Good news is that they should get the plate carrier.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I want the olive one but in email luke did say he was working with another importer in our coversation.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Said screw it and placed an order for one in OD. Wish me luck

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
20151016_175947.jpg 20151016_180007.jpg it actually came in today!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts