AK Rifles banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
I thought for for sure it would cost a lot more than $699 being forged and American made. I like both polymer and steel guns. I plan on buying this when I find one. It will go great with my Kareen MKII, 1911s, Stars, and CZ-75.

I hope Springfield comes out with a long slide version or maybe stainless.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Two are on Gunjoker with bids. One is over $1200 and another one over $2000. For a $700 gun. Like the saying goes “a sucker is born every minute”. People bidding them up just to say they were the first to buy one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Two are on Gunjoker with bids. One is over $1200 and another one over $2000. For a $700 gun. Like the saying goes “a sucker is born every minute”. People bidding them up just to say they were the first to buy one.

I put a down payment on one and waiting for it to come in. At $699 , I will wait .

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
This must be a joke:

Springfield Armory SA-35 Semi Auto Pistol, 9mm, 4.7" Barrel, Brownng Hi-Power Style, New.

J&G Sales wants $1,500 each and they claim they are in stock.

Bunch of buzzards.
What a joke. An original Browning can be bought for less. Why anyone would think a Springfield copy is worth more than the original is beyond me. Someone won a SA-35 on Gunjoker for $2,525. Looks like the gun community screwing its self again.

Reactions: scottyb

·
Super Moderator
26,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

·
Super Moderator
26,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Damn....any more reports with this issue?

21 - 40 of 59 Posts