AK Rifles banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhh, the classics never die! It seems SA decided to make some of these pistols, and even addressed a few complaints shooters have had over the years, namely, that damn magazine safety, and updated sights. I'm looking to grab one of these for sure:

·
Super Moderator
26,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, and after watching and reading through the specs, myself, and another good friend of mine are actively seeking one each. I know some of the folks these days don't like the older designs that are heavier, and single action, but if you have never fired a BHP, your really missing out. Its not hard to understand what there are still countries that issue these to their troops.

·
Super Moderator
26,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Unless I was seeing things, the Springfield mags have their logo on them, otherwise those are just normal MecGars which are fantastic quality. When I buy spare mags for pistols like the BHP or 75 series, I get MecGar, because they are the supplier to many gun companies, especially ones based in Europe.

Been looking around for one of these pistols, but no luck locally as of yet.

·
Super Moderator
26,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Damn....any more reports with this issue?

·
Super Moderator
26,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Loose fitted slide stop plate?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Or its possible the owner disassembled that part for inspection and to make sure the firing pin channel was not gummed up with preservative, then assembled it incorrectly. This happened to a friend of mine with a .40 cal CZ75.

·
Super Moderator
26,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Is this an issue with any original BHP pistols?
Never seen that in the ones I own, and have not read anything about this particular problem.

·
Super Moderator
26,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Maybe.

More likely it is a case of wanting what you can't have. FN discontinues the GP35 after 80 years and now people want one.

This is the case with two co-workers. Both always wanted a BHP but never got around to buying one and now don't want to pay $1000+ for a nice clean FN.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
This, and the classics never die. All steel pistols will last a lifetime.

Reactions: Prototype Services

·
Super Moderator
26,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
I've been put on a waiting list as well, so we'll see how long this takes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts