AK Rifles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Well you guys have been on a roll. Excited to see what's new.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
That would be called a "bargain priced, get one now before they are gone forever" $1,250 stamped rifle in 5.45

Would it be a good guess that it's a $1,250 stamped rifle in 5.45?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Not in Las Vegas. I just got home and haven't had enough beer for time to jump
But I did just check my world clock and it is tomorrow in Las Vegas NOW.

I did tell my wife last night that I had already overspent my "gun budget" (I bought one of the 5.45 Krink rifles) but if it is what I am hoping for, she is just going to have to get mad at me some more. My fingers are crossed.......and if I'm right your guys should pray for me..........my wife knows how to shoot.:)

·
Vendor
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The new rifle is the SLR104FR, it will be available on the website later today in black polymer, metal triangle or desert tan. The price will be $1099. I saw one last night. They look just as good as the URs.

To answer the next question: I am told there is no production schedule for CRs in any caliber for this year.

Next week is the Shot Show. I will get a chance to meet the head of Arsenal Bulgaria and thank him for producing these 104s. Making these was a special favor for Arsenal Las Vegas. I can also pass along a thank you letter from the AK Forum. Someone can email it to [email protected].

·
Registered
826 Posts
OK, so it looks like this but in 5.45x39 (Bulgy AK-74M):

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
This is another unexpected sweet treat from Bulgaria via Las Vegas to US and one more power punch to the pocketbook.

Who's going to write the Thank You Letter from The AK Forum? One of the Supers I hope.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
yeah, I would love to buy that man from Arsenal a good bottle of his favorite Vodka!

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
looks like it

·
Registered
427 Posts
But I did just check my world clock and it is tomorrow in Las Vegas NOW.

I did tell my wife last night that I had already overspent my "gun budget" (I bought one of the 5.45 Krink rifles) but if it is what I am hoping for, she is just going to have to get mad at me some more. My fingers are crossed.......and if I'm right your guys should pray for me..........my wife knows how to shoot.:)
Nice rifle and I'm glad they are available. Not what I was hoping for though. I'll keep watching.

Thanks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts