AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some poly foregrips that I would like to add some texture/better grip to. Is there some sort of grip/texture enhancer that is easy to apply, like a spray on or something?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I've used truck bed liner to add a little "bite" to surfaces before. Try to find the kind that isn't rubbery because it tends to be difficult to work with.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
COPE said:
I've used truck bed liner to add a little "bite" to surfaces before. Try to find the kind that isn't rubbery because it tends to be difficult to work with.
How so?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
heggalex said:
COPE said:
How so?
The only types that I have used came from Advanced auto parts or somewhere similar. They were the rattle can type. The one that gave the best results had some time of grit added to the spray, and went on very similarly to regular spray paint. (Nice and even). The other two types were labeled as "rubberized" bed liner, and would constantly clump, which would cause runs and just a general mess. They also took forever to dry.

I think I may still have some around here somewhere. I'll try to get the names for you later today.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts