AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed a charge that went through on my credit card today. At first I was alarmed, and then I saw it was from The Sportsman?s Guide. Does anybody else have a backorder that was filled? Is this the 5.45 I have been waiting for since Christmas???

·
Registered
239 Posts
I hope it is the 5.45. I had three backorders from January and as of the last time I checked (yesterday) only the 7.62 had been shipped. My 5.45 was still AWOL.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just received the email notice, 1000rds. 7.62 shipped. "Two Weeks" for the 5.45

·
Registered
554 Posts
I just got an email stating that my 7.62 was shipping. I intend to order some more, but it looks like they jacked the price. Now up to $113.97 per 1k buyers club - ouch.

·
Registered
116 Posts
gov-t_mule said:
I just got an email stating that my 7.62 was shipping. I intend to order some more, but it looks like they jacked the price. Now up to $113.97 per 1k buyers club - ouch.
When did you order? I've still got some 7.62 ordered on Feb 11 that is showing March 31 ship date.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I just recieved my 7.62x39 I ordered on Feb 15th, showed up today!!! Yeee Haww! :grin:

G

·
I still have not gotten my order, and it keeps getting push backed. First it was the 11th of April, then the 15th, now it says 28th. I wish these fucking asshole salesman would tell the truth first thing. I don't mind the wait if I am told in advance not before every new "expected date". I ordered on March 25 so it's not that bad, but I'm sure it will get worse. I need ammo bad.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
They are not lying. Each of those dates is a day Wolf ammunition comes in. Unfortunately, they have a TON of backorders, so they fill as many as they can with each shipment. When they run out, everyone left gets pushed back, because if they don't have enough than they just don't have enough.

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
I got an e-mail that a case I ordered in Feb. should ship next week. I have a few cases here, so it's no big deal. But the lead time on their backorder list has gotten silly.

G

·
Q-gunner2 said:
They are not lying. Each of those dates is a day Wolf ammunition comes in. Unfortunately, they have a TON of backorders, so they fill as many as they can with each shipment. When they run out, everyone left gets pushed back, because if they don't have enough than they just don't have enough.
They are lying when they tell me a date and then don't ship on that date.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
If you prefer, I am sure they could just lie and tell you that they will get in a huge lot two years from now. Then you could get pissed, cancel your order, and end up paying $30 more per case because you couldn't wait. And of course, the time you cancel your order, is the time they get to you on the backorder list.

So they loose your buisness, you loose your cheap ammo, and everyone is pissed.

I placed 500 on backorder. They tell me when the next shipment is. If I am in on that shipment, great. If not, oh well.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts