AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else play this game yet? haha I've been messing around with it the last couple of days.

Hilarious... My creature is a walking penis with spikes.

If I get any free time, I'm gonna make one that looks like a walking AK. I'll post pics later on... haha great way to spend the weekend off.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I didnt even know it was out yet. I seen the creatue reator at walmart but didnt know the actual game was out.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Comes out the 7th, I believe? He's probably just using the creature editor to make stuff. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
The official release date is the 7th. The pirates, however, have had it out for a few days. I may or may not have this Friend, who may or may not have been playing it up to the spacefaring level already, and I... I mean, he thinks it's fun but perhaps not quite as good as all the hype. He still intends to buy it when it is released, though. Fun game, and will steal many, many hours out of my life. I mean, my friends'.

·
Registered
782 Posts
WOW is a part-time (full-time for some people) job you pay $15 a month to work at :)

I'm just jealous I didn't think of it.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
LOL

Read an interesting article online about "SPORE-nography" .. LOL

·
Premium Member
4,326 Posts
looks cool, but too cartoony for me.....i like the concept but would prefer a massively multiplayer, persistent world, WWIII type game with futuristic units, ability to develop new weapons etc

not this namby pamby aliens s#$#

1 - 9 of 9 Posts