AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped the price to try to sell prior to heading back to Iraq. Thanks for looking.

Have a all matching number 1981 "G" kit that looks to have never been fired. Asking $175.00 shipped. More pics on request if needed. Added a few more pics and ones with the bolt included.

SOLD First kit shows some wear but not very much. All numbers matching on the trunnion, bolt, bolt carrier, dust cover, and selector. SOLD shipped Paypal preferred but can do money PO orders as well

Second kit is just like the first but the butt plate has some wear to it. I have another butt plate if it needs to be changed out. All matching number on the trunnion, bolt, bolt carrier, dust cover, and selector. Lite rust ion the gas tube but should be fine. Butt plate shows some wear. $150.00 shipped Paypal preferred but can do money PO orders as well.

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
yum, nice kit!

(and a shout-out for Kempner, home of Kendrick Amplifiers!)

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don’t know how I managed to forget the bolt in those pics but added a few to verify. And I started to drink after I took the pictures

·
Registered
538 Posts
Trueno - Who is that in your avatar? I don't want to make any rude comments if it's like your girl friend or something. But I can't stop looking at that pic! Jesus! LOL! Every thread you contribute to I get distracted! :)

Tow - I think I can see in the pics that the last two kits are 1981's? What is the bore condition on these? Can you post a bullet test? Great price.

·
Registered
455 Posts
romy kits.....

PM sent ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'll take this

PM sent

First kit shows some wear but not very much. All numbers matching on the trunnion, bolt, bolt carrier, dust cover, and selector. $175.00 shipped Paypal preferred but can do money PO orders as well

·
Registered
588 Posts
I'll take this:

Second kit is just like the first but the butt plate has some wear to it. I have another butt plate if it needs to be changed out. All matching number on the trunnion, bolt, bolt carrier, dust cover, and selector. Lite rust ion the gas tube but should be fine. Butt plate shows some wear. $150.00 shipped Paypal preferred but can do money PO orders as well.

Would like to have the other butt plate if it is in better condition.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I will take second on any kit you may have if deal falls through!!! It looks as if all are spoken for, if I am mistaking please let me know if you have anything left. I will pay paypal.

Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts