AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought this beautiful milled stock set a while back and decided to go with a blond set instead so this one is now available. was refinished in a scarlett/brown combination and is gorgeous. The pic was taken in the house with flash so you can see the true colors and grains in the wood. This complete set comes with all metal parts including pg retainer nut and ferrule, gas tube spacer, lower handguard recvr cap and butt stock baseplate with trap door for cleaning kit.
I didnt perform any of the work (im not that good at it) but the stock doesnt have any damamge, its smooth and even and will make someone very happy. Im unaware of country of origin, all i know is its milled set obviously. ** i forgot to take pics of the other side, but its identical, no damage/scrapes or dings**

$65 shipped,(thats less than i paid) NO PAYPAL, CC or USPS MO only!

first 'ill take it' gets it, period. if you need anymore info or pics, just shoot me a message and ill respond as soon as possible.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Re: WTS: complete AK 47 milled stock set, refinished $65 shp

I'll take it. PLease PM me with the payment instructions.

THanks!

MrMilitaryPolice said:
Re: WTS: complete AK 47 milled stock set, refinished $65 shpd. i bought this beautiful milled stock set a while back and decided to go with a blond set instead so this one is now available. was refinished in a scarlett/brown combination and is gorgeous. The pic was taken in the house with flash so you can see the true colors and grains in the wood. This complete set comes with all metal parts including pg retainer nut and ferrule, gas tube spacer, lower handguard recvr cap and butt stock baseplate with trap door for cleaning kit.
I didnt perform any of the work (im not that good at it) but the stock doesnt have any damamge, its smooth and even and will make someone very happy. Im unaware of country of origin, all i know is its milled set obviously. ** i forgot to take pics of the other side, but its identical, no damage/scrapes or dings**

$65 shipped,(thats less than i paid) NO PAYPAL, CC or USPS MO only!

first 'ill take it' gets it, period. if you need anymore info or pics, just shoot me a message and ill respond as soon as possible.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes it sold over on the other board...i listed it here for over 2 days before i listed it there. i wanted to give someone here a chance first and im just logging on now and seeing that it had sold...... had you beaten the other buyer with the timestamp, you wouldve gotten it...sorry
tom

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Slinger,

If you really want the set, you can have it. I have plenty of milled sets, but this was truly a great buy. Again, if you want it...I will pass. Please let me know (and Mr. Military Police) as soon as you can.

Bud

·
Registered
312 Posts
Bachelor_of_Science said:
Slinger,

If you really want the set, you can have it. I have plenty of milled sets, but this was truly a great buy. Again, if you want it...I will pass. Please let me know (and Mr. Military Police) as soon as you can.

Bud
Bud,

Thanks for the offer, but I have found what I needed.

Slinger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts