AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a romanian PSL rifle.Not marked romak just a serial number & date in front of mag well.My freind imported about 10 guns in the early 90's no bayo lug& has a rubber butt ,do have an original butt included.Comes with one mag & pouch need FFl & $20.00 shipping asking $700.00 nice gun close to military. Forgot to mention it has a russian scope

[/img]

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Re: FS:psl rifle

caliri47 said:
i have a romanian PSL rifle.Not marked romak just a serial number & date in front of mag well.My freind imported about 10 guns in the early 90's no bayo lug& has a rubber butt ,do have an original butt included.Comes with one mag & pouch need FFl & $20.00 shipping asking $700.00 nice gun close to military

Does it have the Romanian arrow in triangle?

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
psl

WTF angry mitro posted i'll take it & after pm'ing him for 2 days no answer don't people have anything eles to do but post hollow posts?

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
I hate to say it......... :smile: Oh, and the offer in the pm for the folder is still on the table if you change your mind. :grin:

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
angry_mitro said:
sorry i have to back out as i no longer have the funds available due to a family issue that has come up
I call BULL$HIT You did the same thing to me. If I had not deleted and cleaned out my PMs I would post them here.

·
Registered
26 Posts
will36 said:
angry_mitro said:
sorry i have to back out as i no longer have the funds available due to a family issue that has come up
I call BULL$HIT You did the same thing to me. If I had not deleted and cleaned out my PMs I would post them here.

call bull$hit all you want to. thing is i called your boy twice no answer both times. i am not going to argue this point any longer with you cause it is pointless and well it is the internet. i dont feel the need to justify myself to you or anyone else for that matter. you want to make something of it please let me know i will gladly oblige you with directions to my home if not then shut the frack up

·
Registered
812 Posts
angry_mitro said:
will36 said:
[quote="angry_mitro":3n3367de]sorry i have to back out as i no longer have the funds available due to a family issue that has come up

call bull$hit all you want to. thing is i called your boy twice no answer both times. i am not going to argue this point any longer with you cause it is pointless and well it is the internet. i dont feel the need to justify myself to you or anyone else for that matter. you want to make something of it please let me know i will gladly oblige you with directions to my home if not then shut the frack up[/quote:3n3367de]

We'll see you on the "Tree of Woe" soon I'm sure.

Sweet rifle and a free bump, caliri47

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
psl

this gun was imported by a freind of mine, he brought in 10-20 guns.The name he goes by is armementos of west palm beach, fla.He also brought in the romaniam 22's with the black furniture & sold them to century arms

·
Registered
812 Posts
What the hell... I'm getting very interested in this. Has it been refinished at all and do you know appr. the round count on it?

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
psl

iv'e had it for about 10-15 years & never fired. At the time it was rare.It's brand new never touched

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.