AK Rifles banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a new, original demil Bulgarian AKS74 with all matching parts, including a matching number bayonet, a correct Bulgarian rivet set and a K-var match grade AK74 gas piston. Kit includes the cleaning kit capsule, 4 strippers, a stripper guide and a new Bulgarian black 30 round mag. Photo is the actual kit you will receive.

SPF SPF $600 SHIPPED! SPF SPF USPSMO gets next day shipment, other MOS and Checks have to clear

·
Registered
37 Posts
Very nice kit and a good buy for someone. K-var is out of stock on the trigger guards but they have about 2000 ordered from Arsenal in Bulgaria. What I don't understand is why the kits didn't come with them? There must be a good story to that one. +1 for a nice kit.

·
Banned
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
K-var does have all the individual VIRGIN components for the AK74 trigger guards IN STOCK for about $35. Triggerguard, mag release, spring and pivot pin.

·
Banned
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll put up some more close up pics of parts of this thing in Saturday so that you can see that his is something you probably won't ever see again.

This thing is new NEW. Not sort of new, not was new or like new.

IT IS NEW.

·
Registered
261 Posts
DAMN that carrier and bolt are PERFECT !!!! :hail:

·
Registered
224 Posts
dammit.. :sad: Still available?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Kvar does not have the selector stops to go with the receiver kits they are selling (trigger guard, mag paddle, pin, spring only). They thought they might have the selector stops in another month or so. :evil:

·
Banned
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still for sale

New photos. You can keep clicking on any of the photos which will take you to where the pictures are hosted where you can find the full size hi-res originals.

Guys, this kit isn't going to go down in price, you will NEVER see another one like this.

·
Banned
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm going to have to order a receiver for this thing in the next week or so before it is too late to do so.

Obama is not going to let you guys buy anything like this in the near future.

Get it while you can because in about a month this thing will be $1200 in kit form with a receiver.

You are running out of time for something you will never see again or even worse, ever have the opportunity to ever buy again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts