AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please read this in its entirety so there are no misunderstandings. I purchased this kit from a member on "another" AK site. When I got the kit everything looked great until I realized that THE BARREL IS BENT. This was all over a month ago and I finally got everything back from him today, just trying to recoup some funds. Most of the kit is there,I personally wouldn't build the kit with the barrel as is,it could be much worse though.

Everything you see in the picture is yours (minus my carpet) nothing you don't see. I'm throwing in a Tapco G2 trigger group as well. Please ask any questions BEFORE agreeing to buy the kit. I'm asking $300 shipped in the lower 48 OBO. USPS MO is preferred but I can accept gay-pal gift or +4%.

If the buyer is interested,I do have a pile of NOS East German parts (including a sidefolder) that I could try to piece together the remaining missing parts (selector, springs,etc..) Just ask and I'll see what I can throw together.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Re: Most of a 1988 Egyptian parts kit (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

I sent you PM with question I am interested in the kit if you add some East German items

1 - 3 of 3 Posts