Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SPF: M76 Rifle with Zrak ON-M76B Scope

Selling a CAI-stamped M76 rifle w/ a highly-sought Zrak ON-M76B scope that came with a collection I’m liquidating. It is in very good overall shape, with a particularly nice wood set and the action hand-cycles smoothly. Typical CAI M76, solidly built on a milled receiver with non-matching parts and an oxidized finish. Didn’t see much shine looking down the barrel, but the gun is very lightly used and nothing's worn much, so I expect it to be a solid and accurate shooter.

Rifle with Zrak ON-M76B scope, Zrak mount and one magazine is priced for a quick sale at $1150, sold as is. I will separate the scope for a modest discount (should be negotiated offline before purchase). If we haven’t worked something out in advance on the scope, an “I’ll take it” is an unconditional commitment to purchase the rifle and scope together at the asking price.

Payment by discrete PayPal (no gifts, I’ll split the 3.5% fee), USPS MO or Walmart MO. Will be shipped from an FFL in Tucson, AZ, and he WILL ship to CA if the rifle meets legal requirements (buyer provides bullet button). [CA-bound transfers subject to $50 FFL fee, paid by buyer.] Shipping w/ insurance at buyers expense, choice of USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground or expedited service (1-3 days). Local sale available in the Tucson area through FFL. Crosslisted.

Here are the pics:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.