AK Rifles banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold Pending Funds!!!
Try to get a picture. But I have been collecting parts for a Saiga/AK-104 build since 2004 here, and on saiga12.com.

I have EVERYTHING needed to completely build as-close a clone as You can damned-near get!

I have a complete bulgy AK-104 front end. I have 7 ...8? IZZY poly mags that I bought otta Finland(not fun). And the IZZy sidefolder, and all parts, I have the russian dropcase, as well as proper 4-mag pouch, russian tan/black sling, and a IZZy AK-74 bayonet. I have an actual AK-103/104 cleaning kit in 7.62, but with the AK-100 century series 5.45 size rods. IZZY marked oil bottle. And a PBS-1 clone for it. 24mm threads and all. ALong with a ton of other things. If the dimpled saiga 16" 7.62 is wanted to throw in the mix. Lemme know.

I know. I really need pics on this site. I'm looking for em over on s12.com.

I have easily over $2,500 into all this, and no time/patience to build now 6 years later.

Insanely enough. I will accept $1,200 for all!

If You want the new Saiga. I'll take an extra 200 on top. The only thing missing from it is the handguard which I didn't need for the AK-103/104 build. Rifle was never used. Never fired. I just through out the wrinkled Izhmash cardboard 2 days ago to put it in a soft case.

I know this is a wierd combo. But I figured that someone would have the same tastes I did. ......maybe. LOL

thanks

· Registered
1,464 Posts
Re: WTS: COMPLETE equipment to make IZHMASH AK-104/103

I will take it pm for mo

· Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: WTS: COMPLETE equipment to make IZHMASH AK-104/103

Gotcha Sir!

SOld pending Funds, and detailed photos, and list from myself.

Incoming Sir!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.