Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold pending funds

BOHICA Arms FAR 50 MK1 serial Number: 38 (OD hand guards)

.50 BMG Single shot upper. Has Bushnell 3200 10 power mil dot scope. Rifle has not been fired and has been a safe queen only taken out to show curious friends.

Included is 600 (695 grain projectiles 500 ball/ 100 AP), 650 once fired LC cases.

RCBS 50 BMG reloading set up to reload your own ammo. In addition to the RCBS kit I have the bullet swaging die, primer pocket swager / ram prime, case trimmer (manual not electric) and .50BMG flash hole uniformer.

Options are as follows:

1. everything listed above with rifle shipped to your FFL (everything else to your home address) $2400.00
2. Everything listed above and I keep the AR-15 lower (firearm portion) shipped to your house $2250.00
3. Option 3 is FTF in Iowa everything above and I will also sell you 1000 CCI primers and H5010 to reload 1000 rounds $2800.00

If you have questions please let me know. ( I am a 7.62 AK junkie so I would entertain partial trades also).

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
:wank: I've wanted one of these for so long... Somebody PLEASE buy this to save my sanity (and marriage) :wink:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
maybe

you have mail good sir :twisted:

*crosses fingers, gets on hands and knees...........please oh please oh please let her be in a good mood today :hail: :hail:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
:dance: :dance: I'LL TAKE IT :dance: :dance:

pm inbound...

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Thank you... It killed me everytime I looked at it and it was still available. I'll be able to sleep now... :wink:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
oh no problem :mrgreen: i just had to wait for prior approval :hail: :hail:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Not gonna lie, that is one SWEET looking .50 BMG. Well balanced out to fit on the AR-15 receiver...

Do they have a mag fed option? Left side feed maybe?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hear he is working on a semi auto mag fed version.

I have filled the block on my must own .50bmg that I will file with several things I just had to have.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.