AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke with Troy Sellars at length, and we decided that we will change the requirement from "Full payment at time of order" to "Deposit in the amount of $250.00 at time of order."

I have not updated the order form yet, but will do so on Monday Morning. If you send your order out today just write in the payment information.

We hope this helps everyone have a chance to order our first AK Forum Special Edition Rifle.

KF

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Thanks Krinkfreak. I initially did not reply to the poll due to a financial situation that prevented me from placing a full deposit. This will hope fully change things for me...as I am sure it will for a few others.

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are trying our best to help everyone purchase one of these rifles.

I'm going to get myself one, but I'm going to go with the AMD-65 muzzle comp after I receive it.....cuz it just looks badass with it!

From Buddy Hinton's Collection:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Krink-I agree!! I have one on my Vector. It is badass!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
612 Posts
I was hoping this project would be next month but paying $250 now and the rest upon completion might make the SER a go for me.I want one bad.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Hey Krink,

Where can I get one of those AMD65 muzzle comps? Are they just threaded 14 x1 LH?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Cool, I think I might be able to swing it now. Things moved quicker than I expected on this, KF when would final payment be due? I really do want one of these just want to make sure fundage is in order.

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The AMD-65 brakes are available on the Global Trades website.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
winkee said:
Cool, I think I might be able to swing it now. Things moved quicker than I expected on this, KF when would final payment be due? I really do want one of these just want to make sure fundage is in order.
This is why I said NO the first time.
Too much, too fast.
My will to keep saying no is weakening......Final money due date please. :smile:

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guys,

"9 May - Rifles begin to ship"

Final payment will be due just before rifles ship.

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Guys, I'll work with you. If we need to bump your ship/payment date a week or two that is NO problem. The deposit basically pays for the kit and part of the receiver. I have everything else in stock.

·
Registered
720 Posts
That AMD-65 brake is truely bad azz! It looks like the one pictured is an original brake not an extended. I have two! What does it take to install once I recieve my rifle from Mr. Sellars? :grin:

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just unscrew the old one and apply the new one.

·
Registered
720 Posts
KF, I can even do that! Hummm, two AMD brakes and one rifle ordered. (Must restrain oneself from ordering another. :gaga: ) Devil speaks to Hozer, :twisted: "Son, call Troy Sellars and get a nutter one goin'." :twisted: Gawd, what is wrong with me!

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
181 Posts
What a shitty time for my work situation to go bad. I really wanted to be in on the first AK Forum rifle, but unless I sell something, it isn't going to happen.

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
In Range is going to try their best to accomodate those who want the rifle.

You still have two full weeks to come up with the deposit.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Krinkfreak said:
In Range is going to try their best to accomodate those who want the rifle.

You still have two full weeks to come up with the deposit.
2 weeks... Hmmm, I will see if I can drum up some "side work" before the deadline.

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes. The Romanian Side Folder will slip right in to the rear trunnion.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts