AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ALL SOLD

Mods - If this is violating rule by not technically being "firearm related", please let me know and move or delete thread if needed, thanks! I figured it is still AK related as they are a product of the Cold War too and great for AK and AK related displays ;)

These are Soviet Russian "Bakelite" Geiger Counter boxes. Empty obviously (since the box is the real cool part) What you see is what I have. Mag is there for size reference only. Basically new condition with some storage wear (light scratches- mostly on bottoms and front latches), no cracks or dents (unless otherwise specified) . Still have some soft material inside, yours to remove too if ya wanna. Some also have an old label, some sticker or tape residue, or an itty bitty bit of paint on them, once again easy to remove with some elbow grease.

Rules:
-First "I'll take it", gets it. PM me after you post please!
-CROSS-POSTED so time stamp rules
-I accept discreet PayPal (no gun words! gift or +3%), USPS Money Orders, or Cash
-If you have any questions, please PM me.
-Prices are shipped.
-Will consider offers on multiple boxes
-Not looking for any trades

Willing to meet up locally in the 18301 area code - $10 off each box
Discount if you buy more than one!

Two different size boxes:
1x Small - 2lbs 3oz, 8"x5"x6" (all small size boxes SOLD)
9x Large - 4lbs 9oz, 14"x5"x6"

The ones with Normal Storage/Shipping Wear:
A: SOLD DB
B: SOLD PK
C: $110 shipped SOLD Gamma
D: $110 shipped SOLD Auzie
E: SOLD CG
F: $110 shipped SOLD TX-Zen
G: SOLD CG

JUST FOR SIZE REFERENCE:

The "Blems"
These 3 all have a defect, but none that hinder the use of the box (pointed out below). All are still fully functional and and just as nice as the above boxes minus the defect.
H-: SOLD $105 shipped - one of the little rings poking through the buckle is cracked (pictured) buckle still functional
I-: $105 shipped - one of the little rings poking through the buckle is broken off (pictured) buckle still functional
J-: SOLD GB- this is a SMALL sized box. Has two cracks - one on back-top of box and one inside box where buckle mounts. (see pictures) Buckle still fully functional.

Close up of little broken nub (does not effect function at all):

Close up of little cracked nub (does not effect function at all):

·
Registered
927 Posts
I’ll take the H...Close up of little cracked nub (does not effect function at all):

1 - 4 of 4 Posts