AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ALL SOLD Soviet Russian Bakelite boxes - NEW STYLE

ALL SOLD

More Soviet Russian Bakelite boxes, but a new type!
These are different from the usual orange "bakelite" boxes posted- the main difference being that these are made of the same bakelite as the common AK bakelite pistol grips, and that these used to house field phones. As with the bakelite pistol grips, the color changes with the lighting conditions- anywhere from a darker purple-red-brown to a vibrant purple-red in direct sunlight (see pictures)

Rules:
-First "I'll take it", gets it. PM me after you post please!
-CROSS-POSTED so time stamp rules
-I accept discreet PayPal (no gun words!), USPS Money Orders, or Cash
-If you have any questions, please PM me.
-Please message me for package deals
-Willing to sell in bulk - if you want a few, we can work out a good deal
-Willing to combine shipping with any other items I'm selling

Shipping to CONUS ONLY, Hawaii and Alaska will cost more.

Full size pics here: https://imgur.com/a/qnY8Rsw

Size comparison/references:

The Smaller Bakelite Boxes
These have seen some use, with have some scratches, paint residue, marker marks, etc on them. Nothing that will effect function unless otherwise noted and pictured.
Info - Overall weight per box: 1lb 12oz,
Outer Dimensions: 8.75"x 6.25"x 3"

All 6x of the currently available Bakelite boxes together. Pictures are in the sunlight so it really helps show the colors:

I actually did not number them, that's how they were received, but works for me :tongue_sm Numbers could probably be removed with some rubbing alcohol or something like that.
AVAILABLE #1: $79 shipped - no noticeable blemishes
SOLD 2: $90 shipped - has a few small scratches on front button latch (pictured), does not effect function at all. SOLD
AVAILABLE #3: $74 shipped - comes with the original strap, the little label has some tiny cracks in the corners (pictured), has a few small scratches on front button latch (pictured), does not effect function at all. Again, comes WITH the pictured strap!
AVAILABLE #4: $74 shipped - has a noticeable scratch on the top (pictured), has a few small scratches on front button latch (pictured), does not effect function.
AVAILABLE #5: $67 shipped - has a crack in the one corner (pictured), box still works as it should.
SOLD #6: $87 shipped - no noticeable blemishes SOLD

#'s 1, 2, 3:

Bottoms (same order):

Fronts Top to bottom 1 - 2 - 3:

The tiny cracks on #3's tag (does not effect function):

#'s 4, 5, 6:

Bottoms (same order):

Fronts Top to bottom 4 - 5 - 6:

The deep scratch in #4 - does NOT effect function:

The crack in the corner of #5 (outside view)- does not effect function:

The crack in the corner of #5 (inside view) - does NOT effect function:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts