AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I noticed we have quite a few georgia guys here. I want to get together sunday after noon sometime. for lunch. From looking around it seems like most people are on the west and north sides with a few in the north east side of town.....So I was thinking about maybe marietta area. like around the square. sunday afternoon around 2....Or if I have miscalculated, we could get togther down town, some great places in the little 5 area. Nothing big just get together for lunch. like a meet and greet, I already have a few people interested let me know by posting here or PMing me. I know its short notice, sorry!

·
Registered
600 Posts
I think its a good idea. Unfortunately, this weekend wouldn't work for me either. Let us know if you try to plan another meet.

G

·
I think a meet is a great idea, but not on such short notice. I have my daughter this weekend, so I couldn't make it either. What we all need to do is figure out how much notice we would need, then where would be a good central location and then set a specific date.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Hows this for notice,Oktoberfest in Helen Ga,we'll pick a Saturday in September and meet at the Cafe' International! :beer:

·
Registered
189 Posts
BiggerStick47 said:
JOHNO said:
Hows this for notice,Oktoberfest in Helen Ga,we'll pick a Saturday in September and meet at the Cafe' International! :beer:
Oh, I'm there baby, I'm there! :dance:

I will bring the camera. I have a feeling this will result in large amounts of blackmail material. :shotz:

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
ga meet

Count the OLD parts guy in... Oh and Hi accountant and johno...
I would say hi to bodydropper but I saw him last night :grin:

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
JOHNO said:

Sounds great, but one of you guys is gonna have to be my designated driver back to Virginia. :beer: :shotz:

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
templar

You can stay at my place but if you touch my daughter I will not give you 3 steps :grin:
Correction SHE won't give you 3 steps :twisted:

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
Re: templar

speedfreak955 said:
You can stay at my place but if you touch my daughter I will not give you 3 steps :grin:
Correction SHE won't give you 3 steps :twisted:
Thanks speedfreak, I might just take you up on the place to crash, and I'm a perfect gentleman.....more or less... :twisted:

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
762BODYDROPPER said:
You havent seen his daughter :wink:

ETA: Or the A1 she keeps in her room.......
I'm better behaved than that man, no worries. Hell, I'm usually too "nice" of the guy. :cool:

Anyway, I'd be up for Oktoberfest, since I have enough warning and can make plans.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm in if we decide on a place somewhere close to the metro area. Am I allowed to attend before my first build is finished? :grin:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Oktoberfest it is! I'll try to set a date and post Motel info,there are several nice places right next to the River and within walking distance of everything. :beer:

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
BigRoost said:
I'm in if we decide on a place somewhere close to the metro area. Am I allowed to attend before my first build is finished? :grin:
I don't know I think he might be a parts guy :twisted:
They are strange dudes :twisted: :twisted:
Wassup Bear :grin:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts