AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some from Black Dog and managed to misplace them. They are out. Anyone else have them available?

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Black Dog was the only source of them to my knowledge.

I know how you feel. I've misplaced a rifle barrel. I put it away after a barrel change and now I need it to compare measurements with the barrel I replaced it with. I've been searching for months.

·
Registered
322 Posts
There seems to be consistent requests for additional spare parts. Has anyone asked black dog if they could create more parts? I personally would like to get a couple extractor tension cams.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I would be in for two more firing pins to have as spares if they do make another run. Would be good for those of us here to show them what a demand would be so they could plan smartly and not have time and material tied up for nothing.

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could use three full sets of the extractors and firing pin set-ups

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have had a posting up looking for firing pins and firing pin springs .. perhaps Black Dog would concider making more if there is enough requests for them .. i am in for 8 myself ..

·
Registered
139 Posts
we have all of the parts in stock but out of firing pins. will make more

Reactions: AK shooter

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
And for listening to the customer is why I always try to buy more than I really need from Black Dog!

Black Dog, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
i made 12 firing pins, they should show up in stock on website in a day or so, other parts are in stock

Reactions: MPiKM-72

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got a couple on order. Thank you VERY much!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Blackdog .. i ordered the last three firing pin kits you had.. you should make more.. i need a few more myself.. Received the kits and they look great.. Thank You

·
Registered
139 Posts
I will ask the girls in the office what they need, winter crunch over and I will have some tinker time.
anyone needs any parts email the shop! The girls will always be on me to fulfill requests.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts