AK Rifles banner

Sooooo.......Do you all allow Ministers around here???

4K views 43 replies 18 participants last post by  BigAKFan 
G
#1 ·
Just checkin' the place out. I followed a few friends from Gunco over. Aint a thing wrong with making new friends and maybe I'll learn a few new ideas while here.

Anybody from WV???

#10 ·
I used to live in Rainelle and Charmco and Lewisburg...
My favorite 2 preachers live in WVA.

One just outside Lewisburg, and the other in Berkely Springs.

G
#19 ·
Wolverine said:
No, I have never heard of it. I am about 3 hours away from Morgantown though. I am in Mason County. I am on the OH/WV border in the middle of the state.
Well, I'm sure you've heard of the North Marion Huskies. :grin: They haven't been doing much the last few years, but they have made some noise in the past.

G
#25 ·
Wolverine said:
LoL, it would be nice to search through the guns at the counter and pick what you wanted as well. I have thought about going to AIM & SOG before but I never really had enough money to just go there for what the gas money would cost.
To tell you the truth SOG does not let you just look through their stuff. It is a counter and you call ahead and pick it up. Boxed and ready. You don't like the one you get then you follow the procedure and return it for refund or another. Aim use to let you look at a few but are getting a little cranky bout that also. If you want to look at more than 2, Aim will charge you 10.00. They really don't like to do it. Neither are a showroom, just a warehouse.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.