AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sitting here drinking beer thinking about how russia is flexing its muscles and being very defiant in georgia.

So I came up with a solution instead of sending Condie Rice over there WHY didnt we send Patrick Swazy???!!! i mean he fought the Red Army in the 80's he could train the locals how to rebel!!! :lol:

I should be a forgein advisor! heck if all else fails we could send Chuck Norris!! :hail:

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not taking sides, I was just trying to make a joke, but you have to admit, russia is being pretty defiant. Last i read they are still occupying georgia after they said they would retreat how many days ago and how many times??

I could care less if they blew each other to hell really i dont live there. As long as we dont get involved any more than huminatrian aid, But if you say you are going to pull back your forces and you dont what does that say about a country??

oh and Russia was the first to bring up the C war word :razz:

·
Registered
227 Posts
I haven´t mean´t to assault you , just used this thread...i guess now with independnt Abchazia and Ossetia , the Russians wanted to return the blow for Kosovo...

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
heartbreakridge01 said:
im sitting here drinking beer thinking about how russia is flexing its muscles and being very defiant in georgia.

So I came up with a solution instead of sending Condie Rice over there WHY didnt we send Patrick Swazy???!!! i mean he fought the Red Army in the 80's he could train the locals how to rebel!!! :lol:

I should be a forgein advisor! heck if all else fails we could send Chuck Norris!! :hail:
Either one could probably do a better job.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
We don't need to send anyone over there, all we need to do to calm the situation is to pack up a couple tons of marijuana, a few thousand gravity bongs, and a C-130 filled with American junk food and video games... war over... :tokeit:

:goof:

heartbreakridge01 said:

Beer?! :razz: This early in the afternoon? I have another four hours before beer time!

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LMAO i guess its better than drinking it at 8 am ;) i work swing shift, 10pm-7am and i cant drink beer any later than 6 pm so now is the best time lol

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
heartbreakridge01 said:

What Would Chuck Norris Do!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
once the Russians found out, they would prolly start launching Nukes at us for using a WMD!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
All future conflicts should be resolved with a Call of Duty 4 Team Deathmatch.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Marxist said:
Why do you all USers stand on the Georgia side?

Im a USer and want to know the answer to that question too. We need to get our noses out of everyone elses shit and take care of our own country cough failing economy cough...

·
Registered
21,878 Posts
Marxist said:
Why do you all USers stand on the Georgia side?
General Ization is that you?

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Kenelm52 said:
We don't need to send anyone over there, all we need to do to calm the situation is to pack up a couple tons of marijuana, a few thousand gravity bongs, and a C-130 filled with American junk food and video games... war over... :tokeit:

:goof:

heartbreakridge01 said:

Beer?! :razz: This early in the afternoon? I have another four hours before beer time!
gravity bongs?

What a waste.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.