AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have six AK parts kits. Four are Romanian and two are Yugoslavian. ALL kits have matching numbers. All of the Romanian kits are new parts except one. The Romanian parts are the G kits except the older one ('67 or '68). All kits have original barrels as best that I can determine. I have US made muzzle brakes, hammer, trigger, sear, and will provide a steel magazine with US follower and floorplate for each Romanian rifle and an all US TAPCO magazine for the Yugoslavian rifles. With the integral grenade launcher, the Yugoslavian rifles require one more US part. Please do not claim a kit or send funds if these parts or magazines are not legal in your state. I will not ship them. I don't want to place you, this board, or myself at risk. Sorry for my ignorance and your inconvenience.
I also have a complete build tool set for sale. All riveting tools, Yugo blank bending jig and new barrel/pin press and plate including Yugo plate, all from AK Builder. Romanian bending jig is of unknown origin but it works. I have set that jig up with a flat in the proper configuration. Take a picture or remember how it goes. The flat and jig will assemble about six different ways. Only one is correct. And work through it in your head to make sure I did it correctly. It's been a while. AK Builder jig is more intuitive. On both you use a clean flat and grease them up. There is a link below to pictures and documents for US parts and some pictures of the build process on Google drive. Magazines are either all US TAPCO or steel mags with US floorplates (marked "HESSE") and followers marked "US". Some muzzle brakes are TAPCO and marked US. Others are US but not marked. Documents in "pictures" section prove their origin.
The first "I'll take it" on parts or tools will get them pending payment. All the tools will sell as a group. Parts sell as individual kits, no limit. When claiming kits, PLEASE identify which kit you want (A-H). Again,all tools sell together. Payment under $1000.00 will be postal or major brand money order. Payments over $1000.00 will require a cashier's check or multiple MO's. Thanks for looking. Picture link at bottom of post.

KIT B
Romanian rifle, all matching numbers, US hammer, trigger, sear, muzzle brake. Standard stock and donkey leg forearm. 7mm barrel pin. Steel magazine with US floorplate and follower included.
$675.00 shipped

KIT C
Romanian underfolder, all matching numbers, US hammer, trigger, sear, muzzle brake. Standard stock/trunion and donkey leg forearm included if you want to go that route. 7mm barrel pin. Steel magazine with US floorplate and follower included.
$675.00 shipped NOTE:pICTURE SHOWS TWO TRIGGER GUARDS; ONLY ONE IS INCLUDED.

KIT E
Romanian rifle, all matching numbers, US hammer, trigger, sear, muzzle brake. Standard stock and forearm. Donkey leg forearm included. 7mm barrel pin. Steel magazine with US floorplate and follower included.
$675.00 shipped

KIT F
This is the older Romanian kit. Does not appear to be a G kit. Has been in use but in good shape. US hammer, trigger, sear, muzzle brake. Standard stock and forearm. 8mm barrel pin. Steel magazine with US floorplate and follower included.
$675.00 shipped

KIT G
Yugoslavian rifle, all matching numbers, US hammer, trigger, sear, muzzle brake. Standard stock and forearm. Integral grenade launcher. Flip up grenade sight and the gas block position is changed to cut off gas to piston and divert all gas to launch grenade. Flip up rear and front tritium night sights. Tritium has long since died. These parts have seen use. 7mm barrel pin. Pictures tell the tale on condition. Internal parts in good condition. All US TAPCO magazine included. NOTE:pICTURE DOES NOT SHOW TRIGGER GUARD/MAG RELEASE BUT ONE IS INCLUDED.
$675.00 shipped

KIT H
Yugoslavian rifle, all matching numbers, US hammer, trigger, sear, muzzle brake. Standard stock and forearm. Integral grenade launcher. Flip up grenade sight and the gas block position is changed to cut off gas to piston and divert all gas to launch grenade. Flip up rear and front tritium night sights. Tritium has long since died. These parts have seen use. 7mm barrel pin. Pictures tell the tale on condition. Internal parts in good condition. All US TAPCO magazine included.
$675.00 shipped

T1-T5 (sold as set)
AK Build tools. All tools needed to rivet front and rear trunion, center rivet, trigger guard/mag release, press out/in barrel pins, press out/in barrel. All are AK Builder except Romanian flat bending jig. Over $880.00 worth of tools. They have been used but still good to go. Barrel/pin press, press plate for Romanian and Yugoslavian AK's are brand new. NO RIVETS INCLUDED except for two or three kits which have new trigger guard/mag release/safety stop plates which came with rivets for that part.
$350.00 shipped. (fifty pounds of tools)

link to pictures

AK PARTS AND TOOLS FOR SALE - Google Drive

Tool instructions

AK-Builder Tool Instructions

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'll take the tools T1-T5.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If we PM about parts and you have questions, and during that time someone posts on the thread that they "will take it" then they got it. I screwed that up. I am sorry.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts