AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD

I want to sell a yugo SKS with scope and mount (leapers). It is in great shape, I bought it a few years ago for somewhere around $200. I cleaned all the cosmo off and shot it about 50 times, mounted a scope and never zeroed it in. I became interested in AK building and just lost interest. Great rifle, but would like to sell it to fund more AK parts with out making the better half upset. ; ) I am in need of two NDS-1 receivers and would either be willing to make trade for receivers if someone is interested or sell outright for $160 plus shipping (to FFL if out of WV). (one NDS-1 receiver and $83 to boot will work, two NDS-1 receivers will work, or will consider other comparible options as well.)

Can send pics if anyone is interested.

SOLD

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Message to all.

I am still interested in selling, but have only had a few min. here and there due to helping my wife with our new born (a week old today). I havent had time to take pictures as of yet, but will do as soon as possible and will be sending them to all who has requested them.

There is currently 5 people asking for photos. I will email photos to all, but will give the responders in order choice as to if they are interested.

I am terribly sorry for the delay, but the baby has been rather moody the past couple of days (more so than the first days). I hope this is understandable.

I hope to send photos out tonight or tomorrow. If anyone who has pm'ed me is no longer interested do to my slow response just let me know.

Also, I have not had any offers for reciever trades...

Regards,

·
Super Moderator
10,310 Posts
There is currently 5 people asking for photos. I will email photos to all, but will give the responders in order choice as to if they are interested.
Congrats on the baby!

With that said, I do not know where I am in the mix but take me out of the running. I am not going to wait around for possibly 4 other people to hem and haw while you then may offer it me. Many other Yugo SKS's than to wait on this one.

Also, the board has a first "I will take it" rule that is suppose to trump all. Still your goods in the end.

Best wishes on the baby.

Regards,

Hootbro

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the congrats Hootbro. I am actually downloading the pics now. It just so happens you are the first responder with an I'll take it and a pm. I will send the pictures to you and offer first grabs, because if feel your fustration on the whole I'll take it thing.

:wink:

Sorry for the long winded reply I gave earlier, I am running on next to no sleep for the week.

·
Super Moderator
10,310 Posts
fisherman said:
Thanks for the congrats Hootbro. I am actually downloading the pics now. It just so happens you are the first responder with an I'll take it and a pm. I will send the pictures to you and offer first grabs, because if feel your fustration on the whole I'll take it thing.

:wink:

Sorry for the long winded reply I gave earlier, I am running on next to no sleep for the week.
I am still gonna pass. I have shifted gears on this with the money I would have spent.

This rifles is well worth what he is asking. I can forward pics for the seller if anybody else is interested since he has his hands full.

Regards,

Hootbro

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still up for Sale/Trade. $160 plus actual shipping from my FFL dealer to yours.

I attempted to post pictures, but I cant figure it out. I can email them if you are interested, or if someone can post them for me that would be great.

It really is a great looking rifle. It has never been drug through any thickets or brush piles. Only de-greased and carried to the range twice in a case.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
I'll try and help you post the pics, I am kind of interested in the rifle as well.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
:shock: Absolutely BEAUTIFUL wood!!!!!!

I wish I had the funds available... What sort of trades are you interested in?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Like I said before. It was an unissued, greased up rifle when I got it. I only degreased and carried to the range two times and fired about 50 rounds through it. I have a normal cleaning rotation for all my firearms that has always seamed to work. Rainy day cleaning one firearm a storm that is marked down on a calandar in case I miss one. Try to make sure each one is wiped down every three months at least and stored in those siloicon coated gun socks. I always pay a bit more attention to any firearm that has used black powder and never use corrosive ammo.

I would trade for AK recievers... possibly other things that may tempt me. :wink:

Thanks for looking.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts