AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinning out the herd, I simply wont have time to build all of these before Fall term and then I wont have any time, so here they are:

1: Bulgarian AK-74 Parts Kit:

This is in really nice shape, and has very nice wood also. All numbered parts match except the carrier, which was purchased brand new from K-Var, not sure what happened to the original carrier. I wont call this one unissued, but the metal finish is in excellent condition and probably wont need to be refinished. This is a nice kit and is priced right. $400 Shipped.
Pic doesnt show a few things like FCG pins, springs, etc. I didnt want to lay all that crap on the floor and lose it. That is all included.

2: Romanian G Barrel Assembly

This is a matching Romanian G Barrel Assembly and Trunnion. this comes w/ the Trunnion, Barrel, all barrel parts to include the RSB, Sight Leaf, Gas Block, FSB, Slant Brake, handguard retainer, everything forward of the trunnion you will need. The trunnion has a mark from where a grinder hit it during the demill process, but it will smooth over and blend once its refinished. This barrel is chrome lined and the bore is bright and shiny.
$110 Shipped.

Please IM me here. I take USPS MO and PP + 3%.

I have over 200+ Feedback on AR15.com

Thanks!

-Ryan

·
Registered
261 Posts
how about a pic on that bulgy kit...........any chance

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry guys, I thought I posted pics :( I replied to all IM's and updated the Post w/ a Pic :D

-Ryan

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
AK74 Kit

Do you still have kit for sale? If so, are you interested in parting it out. I need a AK74 barrel assembly with all parts except the trunion. Let me know.

Curtis

·
Registered
178 Posts
bulgarian ak-4 parts kit...

Is the bulgarian parts kit still available? How's the bore? Unfired? Any rust?

Thanks,

-Justin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.