AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Items Shipped. (8/26/08)

I'm selling two lots of AK47 30rd. mags. These have finish, dings and storage wear. Some have rust pitting from storage. I've recently decosmo'd these mags and cleaned them up pretty good. They all seem to function, but I have not rifle tested them. All of the followers and springs had no trouble being removed when I worked on them and had no travel issues.

Lot #1: Nine (9) Magazines -- $80 shipped
Various Euro mags and a couple of Yugo mags.

Lot #2: Nine (9) Magazines -- $80 shipped
Yugo Mags and One stamped Chinese. One of the mags has significant surface rust on the outside so I'm throwing in a semi-hard to find stamped Chicom.

** I will sell the whole package for $155 shipped. **

I will accept PayPal, USPS money order or personal check from a member that has been on the board a while and has good feedback. If paying by personal ck. -- I will w/h shipping package for 10 business days.

All of these mags are surplus, so expect wear. If you have questions, please ask before committing/buying.

First "I'll Take It" has priority.

ETA: Lot 2 Sold to stoyan79 -- PM sent to stoyan79
ETA: Lot 1 Sold to jonpo -- PM sent to jonpo

Thanks for looking.

DK

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I will take lot #2 if the Yugos have BHO followers.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stoyan79,

You ask a legitimate question on the mags.

I'm 99% sure that they all have the correct followers. I should have verified, but I just assumed they would.

They are yours at this point based on the info I have by memory. I'll verify when I get back @ the house.

I want to be fair to both you and grandpassage. I will defer to the mods if my decision to go w/stoyan79 first is not proper EE etiquette. I know that he has a condition on the "I'll Take It", but I really believe that it is a warrented question.

DK

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
I will take lot 1 and/or lot 2 if the first buyers back out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts