AK Rifles banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased one of the Yugo underfolders from SOG awhile ago and i know i wont get it soon since i was told i was number 393 in line on backorder. does anybody know when the shipments are coming? i heard something about late febuary but any more after that? just wanting an estimate on when i will get a call to say it was shipped

thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered one from centerfire systems on January 3rd and still waiting.
They haven't charged my C.C. yet. I called them the last week of January and they said mid feb.
Well it's the 20th and still waiting. :roll:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I think you will find it worth the wait. Got one when they first came out. Gun is accurate, and they have a good looking finish. Mine came with a green nylon sling, over the weekend at a show found a grey one and did a switch like the grey better with that one. :grin:

[/img]

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea im looking forward to it coming but i just hope i get it within a couple months but im thinking otherwise now

:sad:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
local gun shop just called me 3 days ago saying they just got a shipment of vector underfolders...checked them out today and i am very tempted to cancel my order for the yugo and get the vector.
what do you guys think?

·
Super Moderator
10,329 Posts
jr1092 said:
local gun shop just called me 3 days ago saying they just got a shipment of vector underfolders...checked them out today and i am very tempted to cancel my order for the yugo and get the vector.
what do you guys think?
Can not go wrong with either.

Hootbro

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Are they Vector Yugos, or Vector Tantals, or what? (not even sure if Vector makes Yugo underfolders)

If the rifle they have instead has the GL feature then I would get it.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
finally got time to put some pics up of my vector uf...

along with my SAM7

along with my RRA 20"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts