AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did all you guys hear about the AKforum? I'm from GlockTalk.com, what about y'all?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I heard about this place on ARFcom, but I also frequent 10-8 and saiga-12.com, and occasionally pass through gunco.net, glocktalk and a couple others. This place is quickly becoming a favorite.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I used to spend a lot of time on ARFCOM but now I just pop in over there, check the EE and the Glock forum and log out.

I also spend a lot of time reading (not posting) on 10-8.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
like a little brother I tagged along with others from ARFCOM... :grin:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
There was a need,its great to have a place built and run by AK Guys who are'nt interested in turning the site into a business.

·
Registered
89 Posts
well you name it, but mostly ARFCOM, but i havent posted there in a month. but i am also on fal files, gunco, glock talk, you name it, same user name on all but i dont post much. i lurk mostly.

Ronald

·
Registered
132 Posts
Arfcom

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
I came here from the AR15 forum.
I notice it has been much quieter there since this board opened up.
I really like the Gunco Board and became a contributer there. But it is a friendly and technical place to go. Not to much happening on a day to day basis. So I drop in there every few days. Where as this board seems to be a fun and busy place to shoot the bull about AK's and stays quite busy. Well worth my while to drop in every day!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
ak47.net,....

i never knew that it was part of the other site until after i became a member,.....(can ya tell i don't give a damn about ar's?)

it is nice to be somewhere that you can share ideas and get advice from like minded people. all without having to worry about how much it cost to be a member.

i'm on gunbroker and makarov.com also,.. but by far this has got to my favorite site,..nice people,..no trolls,...well except apachie,..but he picks on the GA. Vepr mob,.. so its cool
:twisted:

and plus,..Ms.RSA is a member here! :hail:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Welcome Aboard,its good having you here! :grin:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts