Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sell it on the EE

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a package with 10-15 items including an AK-T6 tapco stock...What to do with it....

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Blow it up or burn it. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Trade it for beat to crap, POS AK mag....you will get a good deal on the mag.

·
Registered
185 Posts
im not gonna vote till 1 of the choices is

o go stand in the corner and do my best to kick my own ass for even thinking about it

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They only allow for 3 options on the poll...One of my other choices was going to be to retrofit it for a Mosin Nagant :grin:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I understand reason and principle and all that but realistically, why do something stupid like burn it. Sell it to someone on the EE that loves ARtacticalAKs and get some cashola. :smile:

??????? :wink:

·
Registered
89 Posts
had to go with burn it.

it would probably break anyway. mise well not get hurt.

Ronald

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Tomovich said:
I understand reason and principle and all that but realistically, why do something stupid like burn it. Sell it to someone on the EE that loves ARtacticalAKs and get some cashola. :smile:

yeah,.. go sell it to some jack ass that wants to turn his AK into a ar,...not only will you get his cash,.. but we will get to mock him endlessly :twisted:

·
Registered
189 Posts
cruzie27 said:
Tomovich said:

yeah,.. go sell it to some jack ass that wants to turn his AK into a ar,...not only will you get his cash,.. but we will get to mock him endlessly :twisted:

How much do you want for it? :grin:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Sorry, but you knew someone had to post these...heh heh heh...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just send it back to Tapco, They have a 90 day return policy. They even have as a reason for the return "subpar quality" do it, get your money back! :wink:

G

·
If you like it put it on. It s your rifle. You can always keep the old stock and put it back on. I prefer ACE stocks or my Bulgarian wood stock is a bit different than my Romanian wood stock but I hate my Romanian wood stock and put an ACE on mine but if YOU like the T6 put that thing on your rifle and enjoy it.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
sgtstinger said:
Sorry, but you knew someone had to post these...heh heh heh...

I never get tired of these pics! :lol:

I say if that's what you like go for it. I would hide my head in shame if it were my rifle, but to each his own. (I couldn't vote in the poll. My heart said one thing and my head another. :neutral: )

1 - 20 of 20 Posts