AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lived there from '91 to this year. Moved back to Brown County where I grew up, so I'm only about an hour or so from the city. There has been a little talk about a shoot/get together in my Cincy burger thread. I think that would be awesome. So, Cincy area member's, check in!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Formerly from Sayler Park, now a Buckeye Refugee in Bright, Indiana

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know that Blue. How do you like Columbus compared to Cincinnati? I haven't been up that way for year's. I just remember thinking how flat the terrain is.

·
Technical Advisor
16,054 Posts
i know that Blue. How do you like Columbus compared to Cincinnati? I haven't been up that way for year's. I just remember thinking how flat the terrain is.
Flat is good in the snow.:) Took a while to get used to no pro sports (well they now have hockey). The big Gorilla is Ohio State of course.
Nice city., a bit more white collar than Cincy but less history. Although I belong to the local "landmarks" society and that is neighborhood walks, tours and historic bar/pub crawls etc.
I live in the northwest burbs. There are some good eating establishments up here as well.
I get back to Cincy to visit family & friends pretty often.
My sister lives near Lawrenceburg Ind., top off the hill off State Line Rd.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I grew up on Cincinnati, Forest Fair Mall area, but now live in Dayton.
Watching the Bengals now but they are stinking it up pretty good in Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I live 2 1/2 hours east of Cincy. It is my favorite city. I go to Cincy several times a year just to do it. I would love to go to a meet/shoot there.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Born and raised in Loveland, have lived within the Cincinnati city limits since discharged from the Air Force in 1985.

Currently live in Pleasant Ridge.

-Bob

·
Banned
950 Posts
Born and raised in Loveland, have lived within the Cincinnati city limits since discharged from the Air Force in 1985.

Currently live in Pleasant Ridge.

-Bob

I live on the West Side of Cincinnati. Grew up around here and most of my family is from the Price Hill area.

7n6

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
pfffffffffffff I'm still nursing the 3rd degree burns and the singe marks where the lightning hit![/QUOTE]

I can see by your response you must be a well grounded individual....:cool:

·
Registered
22,589 Posts
pfffffffffffff I'm still nursing the 3rd degree burns and the singe marks where the lightning hit!
I can see by your response you must be a well grounded individual....:cool:
I try to grow as a person and not remain static

·
Registered
22,589 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts