AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
720 Posts
Travis, only pussies stay home hehe. Not to bad in Green Bay, 40 mph winds and a white out and I'm at work! :shock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hozer said:
Travis, only pussies stay home hehe. Not to bad in Green Bay, 40 mph winds and a white out and I'm at work! :shock:

ha! I would be at work, but someone has to stay home with the kids on these snow days :grin: . I LOVE days like this.

All of a sudden I can't even see down to the lake! Almost time to plow again ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
TravisAasen said:
Hozer said:
Travis, only pussies stay home hehe. Not to bad in Green Bay, 40 mph winds and a white out and I'm at work! :shock:

ha! I would be at work, but someone has to stay home with the kids on these snow days :grin: . I LOVE days like this.

All of a sudden I can't even see down to the lake! Almost time to plow again ...
Want to drive that thing over here and plow for me :grin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
720 Posts
Yup, going home in a couple hours to get the John Deere 4100 out. It's days like these that make me hate my 1300' drive way hehe. Just talked to a guy in North Dakota.......-20 F.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
get your ass shoveling! I figured you would of been here an hour ago... I have Roast beef w/ Horse-raddish boars head cheese on a hoggie bun waiting :wink: ....Mmmm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
TravisAasen said:
get your ass shoveling! I figured you would of been here an hour ago... I have Roast beef w/ Horse-raddish boars head cheese on a hoggie bun waiting :wink: ....Mmmm.
Just got done shoveling all this white shit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,115 Posts
And it's below zero here today and tomorrow.............. :roll: :neutral:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
719 Posts
I hope that doesn't make it across the lake, I'm liking the 40's & 50's we've had the last couple days.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,498 Posts
We hit 70 F today,its supposed to turn cold again tomorrow.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top