AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I attended Shot Show this year I was at the Mission First Tactical booth, and met Owen of Snake Hound Machine, and held some of his rifles. They felt great, and seem to be well built, and Owen seemed like a very nice guy, and seemed to know what he was talking about. But my question is has anyone brought any of his rifles? His prices seem about inline with what I seen of Rifle Dynamics. So has anyone had experience shooting one of his rifles, and would like to let me know how they performed? The few reviews I found online seem to be all positive.

Here is his website:
Snake Hound Machine | USA Built AK-47s

·
Registered
913 Posts
I have little to nothing to say about this guy, he shit talked Jim fuller for about 20 mins when I was at his shop. I don't think his shops been open more than a year or 2 and I think he's in his 20s so I'm not confident in his experience in building guns.
All his aks were IO builds that I saw and handled, everything was bolt on will little fabrication, I would place him below century built rifles.
hes another one trying to fix an "AK problem that does not exist"
I'm sorry but duracoat and changing furniture smoothing out some parts is not worth the prices he's asking.
i looked into having him do an ak-105 build he had no interest, I think because he can't build a gun from a parts kit to factory spec.
id stay away... My 2 cents....

·
Registered
710 Posts
I know they make a pretty badass replica of the Patriot from the Metal Gear series...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts