AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just A Few Mags I Added To My Collection.

All 7.62x39 apart from two 5.45x39 Plum Poly's.

Tula / Izhmash Bakelites. Izhmash Slabside mags. Bosnian single rib mags. Plum poly Tula / Izhmash mags.

IMG_20151003_182326.jpg

IMG_20151008_122449.jpg

IMG_20151014_154442.jpg

So... I Had Some FDL Bosnians. I Sold Em All Stupidly.
Here Is An Old Picture.

Screenshot_2015-10-16-11-55-09-1.png

Just Added True Black 5.45 74 Mags To My Meagre Collection... See On Page 2.
Just Added Another FDL Back Into My Collection... See On Page 2.
Just Added Three Tula Plums With Low Mold Numbers To The Collection... See Page 2.
Downsized My Small Collection To Even Smaller... For Now... See Page 2.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Very nice. The Bosnian mags are a very hot commodity here in the states right now and they have been going for absurd prices. The single rib and FDL are two that I do not yet own and I'm cringing at the thought of paying what everyone here is right now. Those Tula plums are very nice and have great character to them. Also, in that last picture, the 3rd bakelite from the left is a really beautiful color. What's the situation there on owning those? Are they easy to find?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice. The Bosnian mags are a very hot commodity here in the states right now and they have been going for absurd prices. The single rib and FDL are two that I do not yet own and I'm cringing at the thought of paying what everyone here is right now. Those Tula plums are very nice and have great character to them. Also, in that last picture, the 3rd bakelite from the left is a really beautiful color. What's the situation there on owning those? Are they easy to find?

Easy enough. They are readily available at much cheaper than in the US. The FDL and Single Ribs pop up here and there but are drastically cheaper than in the US. Most mags are used.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Thanks for sharing. The obsession with the FDL mags have gotten to the point now where they sell in minutes at $300 here. It's a bit ridiculous.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for sharing. The obsession with the FDL mags have gotten to the point now where they sell in minutes at $300 here. It's a bit ridiculous.
I hear you. I would not pay a penny for any if they were at that price.
Luckily... I am not that bad off magazine wise... except I cannot own a semi auto.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice. I don't any have Slabsides or Bosnian.
Thanks! You should look at some on here... there are some good prices for slabsides here and there.

·
Banned
1,592 Posts
They sell for 50 to 100 eurós in Germany.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Translation please, I don't speak European.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$65-$115 dollars. Average.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nice collection thanks for sharing. I had a big stash of Russian slabsides which looked unissued. I sold all but a couple of them.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice! Looking for some unissued ones now. They have all gone to collectors in the UK. You can buy refinished ones for about 80 odd dollars now.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Perhaps I misread the aove posts, but you can get the Bosnian FDLs in Europe for $65-85?
Would you be willing to take orders? :)
I know we get better deals on a lot of stuff here.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not Possible... Rare Mags Are Rare But Cheaper... That Means There Are Not That Many Around...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Just Added 3 True Black 5.45 74 Mags To The Meagre 5.45 Collection.
One Has Its Feed Lips Cut Out Though.

IMG_20151022_185949.jpg

Just Added Another FDL Back Into My Collection.

IMG_20151102_194219.jpg

Three Low Mold Numbers AK74 Tula Shiny Plums.

IMG_20151102_211804.jpg

I Sold Some Mags... Downsized .

IMG_20151105_212648.jpg

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump - updates

1 - 20 of 20 Posts