AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im on my way to SBRing my 107CR and have been considering a Bulgarian 4 piece and a Zenitco DTK-2. As I was looking at the DTK, I noticed the detent slots might not match up to my rifle. Looking at it head on, my rifles detent is at about 10 o clock. The DTK looks to have slots at 12 and 11 o clock. Does anyone have experience with the DTK and a Bulgarian rifle like this. Im not sure if the 107CR has the same detent placement as an Arsenal UR either so Im not sure that will help. Ill do the best to clear up any questions that might be raised by my awkward wording but some help would be greatly appreciated.
Below is the DTK brake shown from above

Here you can see the detent placement. I can provide a better one if need be

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
The DTK-2 is designed with detent slots for standard Russian rifle and carbine length weapons and the detent will NOT match with Bulgarian carbine detent and the brake would be rotated to the right. You could possibly cut another slot that would allow the brake to be in correct rotational alignment but it could end up being very close to the other carbine slot

Reactions: Fiorentino

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!
Thats a shame though. I might have to look into cutting a new detent slot. Hopefully the metal will be strong enough if its close to the other slots

1 - 4 of 4 Posts