AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know many people have been looking for this... so just getting the word out... rsr got some 106UR's in stock with the fake suppressor...

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
How many they got?

So these are still being made by Arsenal???

sharpsh00ter said:
i know many people have been looking for this... so just getting the word out... rsr got some 106UR's in stock with the fake suppressor...

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
decodeddiesel said:
Stupid Q...who is RSR?

ETA: Is this something I can have my FFL order? Or does he have to be a "dealer"?
I assume he's referring to the big Distributor RSR Group. :neutral:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes, i was referring to RSR Group, one of Arsenal's distributors...

stoyan, last i checked, only 7 of them... i have no idea about production...

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
decodeddiesel said:
That's what I thought. Not exactly a gold strike then. From looking at their site these are not for the individual consumer.
You just find out which local gun shop you have that buys from RSR Group and tell them to place an order. DONE...!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Tactical_T said:
decodeddiesel said:
That's what I thought. Not exactly a gold strike then. From looking at their site these are not for the individual consumer.
You just find out which local gun shop you have that buys from RSR Group and tell them to place an order. DONE...!!!
Know of any in Colorado?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
decodeddiesel said:
Tactical_T said:
decodeddiesel said:
Know of any in Colorado?
I know for sure that Mike at Prairie Arms in Littleton can and does order from RSR. In fact, he ordered me a 107UR earlier this year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts