AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think between these two. I don't own an Arsenal yet. But I wouldn't mind having another sidefolder kit from ORF. I found the SLR ban models for about 400 shipped and they seem tempting.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Robpiat said:
What do you guys think between these two. I don't own an Arsenal yet. But I wouldn't mind having another sidefolder kit from ORF. I found the SLR ban models for about 400 shipped and they seem tempting.
FWIW, I just bought a Ban model 105r last weekend and I really like it. It's my first AK so I really have nothing to compare it to.
My $0.02

G

·
I'd go with the Arsenal. Buy the sidefolder kit for the sidefolder stockparts. Sell off all other parts to get a return on your money. Buy the SLR-105 without rail. Have sidefolder installed on Arsenal. Replace gas piston and floorplates for compliance parts and add the Bulgarian FSB with muzzle brake or flashhider.

You now have a Bulgarian receivered AK-74 with sidefolder.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Robpiat said:
AK74Guy said:
Robpiat said:
Where did you get it?
Was this for me?
Yes...curious if you ordered it or just bought it locally. I have seen good prices at the gun source, but wondering if they were the best.
Actually, I picked it up at a local fun show last weekend. I was actually looking for something else when it caught my eye. I'd heard they were no longer in production, so I grabbed one.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Sorry had to hit one more old post! SLR-105 for $400.00? I will take 20 my freind! That is very tempting! Wish I had invested in guns instead of the stock market!

T :neutral:

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
machinegunt said:
Sorry had to hit one more old post! SLR-105 for $400.00? I will take 20 my freind! That is very tempting! Wish I had invested in guns instead of the stock market!

T :neutral:
THIS IS TWO YEARS OLD!!!!! thats the price they used to sell for. geeze, why the hell did you bump this thing up?

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
All those times People looked back at the 80s as "The Good Ole Days", in fact the Good Ole Days just ended..........................and its documented in our old threads :wink:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
JOHNO said:
All those times People looked back at the 80s as "The Good Ole Days", in fact the Good Ole Days just ended..........................and its documented in our old threads :wink:
They haven't ended yet!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts