AK Rifles banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone every order from wayne at SKS parts?,....im looking to get a inatruction manual,. intratec logo sling from there and maybe a 32rd. mag or two for my AB-10 / DC9 look-a-like

i actually tought about selling it,.. but after i picked it up and worked the action,...i changed my mind,..i know they are not the greatest,.. but it is just too evil looking to get rid off

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Word homie g! You got a Tec, money!

Pop some foos, keep in mind that that 9 be a sniper dawg, like 1000 football fields G!

In all seriousness, I have talked to guys that have shot these and they say accuracy is non existant at 50 yards and that they are prone to jamming with the 50 round mags. Find a 32 rounder for the evil look with function. FMJ loads only, other types tend to cause jams.

Let us know how it shoots.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Q-gunner2 said:

In all seriousness, I have talked to guys that have shot these and they say accuracy is non existant at 50 yards and that they are prone to jamming with the 50 round mags. Find a 32 rounder for the evil look with function. FMJ loads only, other types tend to cause jams.

Let us know how it shoots.
its just a toy for me,...something to piss of the anti's,...it is a crap shoot past 25m,...but ive worked out the buggs on this one,...put a polishing stone to the feed ramp,...and i keep the one 32rd mag in the bast shape i can,...after shooting at the pit i take it down and re-stretch the spring,...i have a 10rd mag that has run flawless,..imagine that?

ive had this for over a year,...and yeah fmj's only,...when i got it i also picked up two 500rd packs of brown bear ammo for it,...it likes it for about 100-110rds,..then becomes a jam-o-matic,...but that ammo makes a pretty good mess inside as well.

that picture is like the one of the other asshat holding the AK-47,.. :neutral:

but seriously,..has anyone ordered from SKS parts?

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Dieter122 said:
BiggerStick47 said:
Q-gunner2 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You do know that is Senator Chuck Schumer's gun of choice when he needs to cap a fool, don't you?

he is a retard...I mean look, he is on the wrong side of the muzzle! :twisted:
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Dieter122 said:
I fixed it...

I guess Chuckys right, guns DO kill people.

Unfortunately not the RIGHT people... come on, there are a few overpressure loads produced by factory ammunition plants, how come he didn't get one in his lot?

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
cruzie27 said:
Anyone every order from wayne at SKS parts?,....im looking to get a instruction manual...

Which manual did you want ???

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
We have "FREE" Weapon Manuals in the AK Reference Library Forum.

I believe the SKS and Tec-9 are available for download.

KF

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Mmmm... free.

I think it's pretty cool that this site has so many resources.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts