AK Rifles banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cousin just inherited this Bubba'ed early Chinese SKS that is in one of those "Ramline" folding polymer stocks and has a couple of those 30 round detachable "duckbill" magazines.

I'm looking for the parts to restore it back as close as possible to original configuration, so Chinese, Russian, or Romanian parts will do.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Probably be cheaper to just buy another SKS rather than try to find those parts by themselves. An SKS with a blade bayonet is fairly uncommon as is, finding one by itself would be extremely difficult.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UPDATE: I located a stock, know where to get a bayonet and rear sight, now I just need the magazine.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
UPDATE: I located a stock, know where to get a bayonet and rear sight, now I just need the magazine.
where did you find a chicom blade bayo stock , ive been looking for a year for my 1957

sarco had the bayos (legit chicom blades) a few months back , put a WTB ad in the classifieds over at the SKS Files forum , there are several fellas that bought several of them if SARCO is out of stock , now tell me where to find the stock

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Probably be cheaper to just buy another SKS rather than try to find those parts by themselves. An SKS with a blade bayonet is fairly uncommon as is, finding one by itself would be extremely difficult.
hes obviously restoring a early type 56 to its original configuration , the parts are very hard to find , buying another SKS wont do it other than tapping the vein for a fix ,lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts