Registered
315 Posts
Gonna grab 2 tomorrow when Im NOT drinking :goof:

One for me and one for the wife.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been wanting one for awhile now but been too lazy and cheap to get it,the 20% off and $5 shipping finally pushed me over the edge :smile:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Thanks for the post, I had been considering the SKD/Eagle Universal rig, and this put me over the top. Just ordered it.

joedog

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
received mine today pleasantly surprised at the shipping time,ordered friday night and received it today(wed) looks like a nice rig have to get off my A$$ and try it out :smile:

·
Registered
789 Posts
I ordered up an Esstac Bush Boar A1 split front in OD green. Unfortunately they are out of the 7.62 back panels, so I gotta wait before I can stuff it with AK mags.

·
Registered
152 Posts
ordered the 6 mag ak chest rig and a molle only platform to configure at my leisure. all in all good to go.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Ordered mine Monday and got it today. Can't beat that for price and service. I am a happy camper.

joedog

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
got mine yesterday, ordered the universal rig as I wanted open top pouches and like the idea of cross platform use for my Delta HBAR. Very happy with the overall finish and workmanship. Fits and feels nice.

the fit of AK mags in the pouches is not as great as I had hoped, I realize these are tough mags to fit anything for, but I am a bit concerned that they would come out during serious evasive manuvering. I may look into modding it with some elastic retenion things you see on the AR rigs. My USP45 fits great in the out side pocket if I wanted to keep it there and the mags fit in the small pouches just fine.

That being said I am very happy with the product and the price.

·
Registered
152 Posts
extended till 8/24 and includes all multicam bdu's

·
Registered
617 Posts
Oh, yeah! Got one Eagle 6 mag AK chest rig in RG and a universal rig in OD.

Got the chest rigs in the mail today, and I am very impressed with the quality.

Now I gotta go get some pouches to complete them, and I'll be set!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts