AK Rifles banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't care less about the kneeling cocksuckers of the National Felon's League, so it's not that I'm worried about them, but I find it interesting that SJW's now, it seems, want to see every e-mail ever exchanged between people in NFL management in the last decade or so, and why not next all players, to make sure everything goes through a SJF fine-tooth comb and any "offenders" are fired for anything not meeting their standards over that time or perhaps even longer.

For example, everyone who did this obviously needs to go:

Rectangle Font Screenshot Circle Number

Cry havoc, and let loose the SJW's of war!

·
Registered
22,949 Posts
Oh I say.. what inappropriate and sniff boorish remarks! Just what you'd expect from toxic masculinity laden meatheads. Of course.. its not any -ism when used as an attack by 'the offended'.

It'll be stupid, but watching one group of assholes go after another group of assholes is still entertaining when it's not eroding anything.

Reactions: corpsman5

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I'm beginning to think there's a boatload of misdirection/manipulation going on here.
Start's out w/a pi$$ing contest w/the Redskins and their name. Escalates w/the Skins owner, that no-one likes anyway, and his refusal to be bullied. Hence, the "whistle" blown about BS.
Jay, Jon's brother, Gruden was that coach there. No-one liked him either. Can't find $#!+ that matters/can be brought out, so spill over onto the bit players. Collateral damage. Example set.
Couple that w/KC and their half billion dollar glory boy struggling in a division that the Vegas team that no-one wanted was set to run away with.
From the weekends contests, appears that the Chargers QB is the new "chosen one" so we have to do something to knock the Raider Nation down a peg and make room at the top for newly annointed.
It is a business after all, and a gargantuan global multi at that.
Appearances being everything.

Reactions: trenace

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Inquiring minds want to know, Did the topless cheerleaders knowingly pose for the pic? If so, are they surprised it got passed around within the football organization?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Why do teams have cheerleaders? Why do fighting sports have ring girls?
Screw tradition, sh*t can them all. In this metoo era, why even risk it? Fire them and be done with it, they serve zero purpose other than tradition.
I loath professional team sports due to their modern practice of virtue signaling, if this email stuff destroys them, good riddance. They deserve what they get for incubating this SJW agenda within their own organizations. Eff’em.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts