AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FROM THE LITTLE-KNOWN "ANNALS OF CRIME"...

A woman was arrested for shoplifting. When she went before the judge,
he asked her, "What did you steal?" She replied, "A can of peaches."
The judge asked how many peaches were in the can. Six, she replied.
Said the judge, "I will give you six days in jail." Suddenly, her
husband leapt to his feet. "Judge, judge!" he yelled. "She stole a can
of peas, too!"
:lol: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen:

·
Super Moderator
9,408 Posts
It must be Saturdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...............

:allright:

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
...that one was acceptable...

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rotdorn said:
...that one was acceptable...
Maybe then, this, Comrade, is not?

A cat dies and goes to Heaven. God meets him at the gate and says, "You have been a good cat all of these years. Anything you desire is yours, all you have to do is ask."

The cats says, "Well, I lived all my life with a poor family on a farm and had to sleep on hardwood floors."

God says, "Say no more." And instantly, a fluffy pillow appears.

A few days later, 6 mice are killed in a tragic accident and they go to Heaven. God meets them at the gate with the same offer that He made the cat. The mice said, "All our lives we've had to run. Cats, dogs and even women with brooms have chased us. If we could only have a pair of roller skates, we wouldn't have to run anymore."

God says, "Say no more." And instantly, each mouse is fitted with a beautiful pair of tiny roller skates.

About a week later, God decides to check and see how the cat is doing. The cat is sound asleep on his new pillow. God gently wakes him and asks, "How are you doing? Are you happy here?"

The cat yawns and stretches and says, "Oh, I've never been happier in my life. And those Meals on Wheels you've been sending over are the best!" :shock: :grin: :grin:

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
...nope, still better than the past ones....ya haven't gotten me yet!

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
jokes

heres one :grin:
An old hillbilly farmer had a wife who nagged him unmercifully. From morning till night (and sometimes later), she was always complaining about something. The only time he got any relief was when he was out plowing with his old mule. He tried to plow a lot.

One day, when he was out plowing, his wife brought him lunch in the field. He drove the old mule into the shade, sat down on a stump, and began to eat his lunch. Immediately, his wife began haranguing him again. Complain, nag, nag; it just went on and on.

All of a sudden, the old mule lashed out with both hind feet; caught her smack in the back of the head. Killed her dead on the spot.

At the funeral several days later, the minister noticed something rather odd. When a woman mourner would approach the old farmer, he would listen for a minute, then nod his head in agreement; but when a man mourner approached him, he would listen for a minute, then shake his head in disagreement. This was so consistent, the minister decided to ask the old farmer about it.

So after the funeral, the minister spoke to the old farmer, and asked him why he nodded his head and agreed with the women, but always shook his head and disagreed with all the men.

The old farmer said: "Well, the women would come up and say something about how nice my wife looked, or how pretty her dress was, so I'd nod my head in agreement."

"And what about the men?" the minister asked.

"They wanted to know if the mule was for sale."

:grin:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: jokes

speedfreak955 said:
heres one :grin:
An old hillbilly farmer had a wife who nagged him unmercifully. From morning till night (and sometimes later), she was always complaining about something. The only time he got any relief was when he was out plowing with his old mule. He tried to plow a lot.

One day, when he was out plowing, his wife brought him lunch in the field. He drove the old mule into the shade, sat down on a stump, and began to eat his lunch. Immediately, his wife began haranguing him again. Complain, nag, nag; it just went on and on.

All of a sudden, the old mule lashed out with both hind feet; caught her smack in the back of the head. Killed her dead on the spot.

At the funeral several days later, the minister noticed something rather odd. When a woman mourner would approach the old farmer, he would listen for a minute, then nod his head in agreement; but when a man mourner approached him, he would listen for a minute, then shake his head in disagreement. This was so consistent, the minister decided to ask the old farmer about it.

So after the funeral, the minister spoke to the old farmer, and asked him why he nodded his head and agreed with the women, but always shook his head and disagreed with all the men.

The old farmer said: "Well, the women would come up and say something about how nice my wife looked, or how pretty her dress was, so I'd nod my head in agreement."

"And what about the men?" the minister asked.

"They wanted to know if the mule was for sale."

:grin:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :hail:

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
:hail: :hail: :hail: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: All good ones!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts