AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to a local mud bog this weekend saw this guy he had 44 tires under a Article cat side by side with Toyota axles with 3.73 gears and a Suzuki samurai transfer case, I can't imagine the amount of ******* engineering to get all this together image.jpg

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Yup, only a ******* would do something like that!

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Im pretty sure that was built by Kevin Young from whitehall. What engine was it running?

Bodymen can build /fix anything.

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
It was running the article cat motor I think

sure it was not a gm v-6? If so I could have purchased it for 10grand. Where was the mud ride? Some guys from here went to one somewhere around Hot Springs around the cado river.

Was there a guy there with a Sami with a turbo diesel vw sitting on toyota axles?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sure it was not a gm v-6? If so I could have purchased it for 10grand. Where was the mud ride? Some guys from here went to one somewhere around Hot Springs around the cado river.

Was there a guy there with a Sami with a turbo diesel vw sitting on toyota axles?
not sure on engine it sounded like a stock artic cat motor guy told a buddy of mine he would sell it for $6500, the mud bog was at hillarosa near Blevins

1 - 7 of 7 Posts