AK Rifles banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
I wonder if that rs 300 mount would work with a parabellum akars mount? I was thinking aimpoint with 3x magnifier.

Put the aimpoint on the rs 300 get it Co witnessed with the irons then run the magnifier on the akars. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work but thought it would be cool if it did.

Sent from my mind using ninja telepathy.

one final and probably stupid question before i place an order, i noticed the 311 sits lower than a 301. that said, would a 311 work on my SLR-106fr with a pk-01v? want it as low profile and was wondering. thanks in advance edit. nevermind, just took some measurements, the 311 is on the edge of too short, 301 it is

310 and 311 only work on:
M+M M10 rifles, Yugo's with side rails, PSL's and any other rifle with an SVD height rail (need clearance cut for an actual SVD).
For an AKM spec side rail position the original 301/302/303 are the lowest possible.

Using a 311 on your SLR would put whatever optic you are using roughly in-line with the recoil assembly.
No-go

well this sucks.....

just received a 301+AKM. all looked well until i try to get the AKM ring around my PK-01v. it will NOT fit under the battery tube. now i get to start the joyous return process with Brownell's. 1st pic shows the stock ring (left) and the AKM (right). 2nd pic shows the PK-01v battery tube gap. can't ever catch a break..........

Attachments

That sucks! Sorry!

the AKM was designed to fit the Aimpoint 30mm optic, so the fact that it doesn't perfectly fit the PK-01V is regretfully not a surprise. But that still doesn't help you.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.