AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant find a Romanian side folder online. Perhaps im just not looking hard enough. Anyways, any help would be great.

Thanks,
B

·
Registered
133 Posts
Just did a google search and it seems they are sold out at all the usual vendors. Must be election year panic buying time.
I think your best bet would be on the various auction sites or place an add here for a wtb (want to buy). I will do a little more checking around. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Man, I remember when these things were all over the place for $25used to $40 new. Now they are selling out for $70.

·
Registered
22 Posts
They come up now and again on the WTS board here and also on AR15.com- I know, I've missed about 8 of them in the last few months. :roll:

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have one with the east german folding stock and like it better than the romy stock, i prefer either of them to most anything else around though, i like mine.

the EG and the romy are both hard to come by now, i was looking for a buddy a few wks ago and didnt find any for sale from a dealer everyones out.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sifu1A said:
i have one with the east german folding stock and like it better than the romy stock, i prefer either of them to most anything else around though, i like mine.

the EG and the romy are both hard to come by now, i was looking for a buddy a few wks ago and didnt find any for sale from a dealer everyones out.
It sucks how things dry up man.

·
Registered
133 Posts
XSAPPER said:
Apex has some of the Polish tantal side folders.
Yeah, but the polish side folders are like an inch shorter than the already short romy folders . Way to short for me to like, even with a buttpad installed. Not to mention the angle that they curve makes for a crappy cheek weild. Plus a romy folder belongs on a romy rifle.
Sooner or later they will turn up when that big boat arrives from romania. It just takes awhile.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
XSAPPER said:
Can you post a link. I've been watching their site since they started parting out the cut barrel Tantal kits, and I can't find the stock.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
COPE said:
XSAPPER said:
Can you post a link. I've been watching their site since they started parting out the cut barrel Tantal kits, and I can't find the stock.
:oops: It was there a couple days ago with the tantil stuff, but now it's not there. I went on a hunt of every place that had them at one time and not even a picture (except CF, but sold out).

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Gunthings has the east german sidefolders.

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
that is the only ones I have seen. They were $89 last week.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts