AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy Panzerschreck recently got his post '86 Dealer Sample back from being built up.

Beautiful little subgun. With the 71 rd. drum in it, you can easily imagine house to house in Stalingrad or Berlin.....

·
Super Moderator
25,845 Posts
Sweet! Full auto?

·
Super Moderator
25,845 Posts
Damn man...that is nice. I would LOVE to get something in FA, but don"t want to get a loan to do it.
I sure wish they would lift that retarded ban on the manufacture of that stuff. A citizen in good standing should be able to own one. Someday....

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Went out and sighted it in today for the class, man this thing is FUN to shoot!

Better pictures.........

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Templar said:
being built up.
Can you explain? I get the "post '86 Dealer Sample" I'm guessing he had a Dealer Sample receiver

·
Registered
446 Posts
nice :grin: bet that thing chews threw that stick mag pretty quick. i'm jealous!

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
very nice.whats that switch in font of the trigger?that thing looks like a toy in wookie hands.

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Strfy, you're correct, it's a post '86 dealer sample, which means only a Class 3 dealer may own it, and when he gives up his license, it must be destroyed or sold to another dealer.

Chris, that's the selector in front of the trigger.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Man that's sweet. I kinda wish I hadn't gotten rid of my Hungarian kit. It was ALL matching, including the buttstock (which was mint). Shoulda built it up as an SBR...

VERY nice MG. I'd love to have one of those.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts