• >$1000

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.a ... =106990934

I really want a Bulgi ASKU in the 7.62 caliber. They seem to be getting much harder to find. Should I pull the trigger on a broker-listed item though? I'd much rather pick one up from a reputable dealer or an akforum member.

Just how rare are these kits now? Are they $1100 dolars rare?

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's why I love this forum. :cool:

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Go with what makes you happy. True the SLR-107UR is the cheaper route..but will you always be thinking of that kit you could have built?? I see more SLR-107UR than I do these kits..Go with your gut..

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Hmmm. Great Question!

a. If you buy the kit, SBR it, have it built - you know it'll run like a raped ape.
b. Arsenal - have to worry about it functioning properly. :roll: Sorry, I've read too many problems. I really want one as much as the next next guy. I'm just REALLY worried about the quality. Oh yea, a possible paint job too.

+1 for the kit.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Exotic-Toys said:
Hmmm. Great Question!

a. If you buy the kit, SBR it, have it built - you know it'll run like a raped ape.
b. Arsenal - have to worry about it functioning properly. :roll: Sorry, I've read too many problems. I really want one as much as the next next guy. I'm just REALLY worried about the quality. Oh yea, a possible paint job too.

+1 for the kit.
that woud make +2 for the kit...

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
why is the circumference of the barrel pin shiny in the 3rd photo?

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
To the best of my knowledge, there have been zero issues with reliablity with the 107UR, just remember that if you SBR it, the gas port needs to be opened up to 3mm.

Buy the 107UR.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I went with the kit, but the 107UR was not out at the time. If it had been available, I would have bought the Arsenal.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've contacted the owner. The kit is non-matchning and the owner is unsure about head space. :sad:

So I've decided to hold out for a better Bulgi kit.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Get the SLR107UR. You'll save several hundred dollars in the long run and have a bona fide Bulgarian receiver.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts