AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Within the past 12 months I have bought or obtained through trade.
1 polish underfolder
1 norinco fixed stock
1 norinco u/f
1 m92
2 m70 ab2's
1 romy g
1 hungarian
1 PSL
1 NDM-86
1 nagant pistol
1 m38 nagant
1 91/30 sniper
1 k-31
1 M48
1 SA 1911 loaded
1 Winchester model 12 riot
1 norinco sks
1 webly .38
1 stg58
and I have bought my dad about 5-6 and I still want more pkm, 1919, krink, bulgy sidefolder, rpk,galil, m76, m1a, sig 556r, tokarev, makarov, 1903, full auto, two silencers, etc. I think I'm in need or some serious help.

·
Registered
112 Posts
You might need help moving all that stuff if you move anytime soon! I think its fine if you and yours ain't eatin dog food sandwiches! :cool:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
no,.. just more money and a bigger safe

all ive got

m-44
m-38
m-38 w/synthetic stock for hunting
m-91/30
k-31

psl
gp-wasr-10
sa-m5s
ak-74,..built from bukgy side folder kit

mossy 500

s.a. gi .45
pt-145 .45
s.a. xd-40 tactical
intratec ab-10 (dc9 look-a-like)
russian PM
CZ-52
.38special

kits:

rpk-47
m-92
AK-104
aks-74u,..but getting built as a milled 5.56 Krink
ak pistol

looking to get another sidefolding bulgy and aks-74u

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I maybe moving soon. I would hate to sell the house furnished with safe and guns. The next house will definately have a safe built in though.

ETA: Thats just the past twelve months and doesn't include the 10,000 rounds this year, mags, scopes, bags, cases ........... Oh damn, thats why my credit card never gets paid off.

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
StreetTrends said:
Within the past 12 months I have bought or obtained through trade.
1 polish underfolder
1 norinco fixed stock
1 norinco u/f
1 m92
2 m70 ab2's
1 romy g
1 hungarian
1 PSL
1 NDM-86
1 nagant pistol
1 m38 nagant
1 91/30 sniper
1 k-31
1 M48
1 SA 1911 loaded
1 Winchester model 12 riot
1 norinco sks
1 webly .38
1 stg58
and I have bought my dad about 5-6 and I still want more pkm, 1919, krink, bulgy sidefolder, rpk,galil, m76, m1a, sig 556r, tokarev, makarov, 1903, full auto, two silencers, etc. I think I'm in need or some serious help.
Thats a good start, now you need a second job so you can double the ammount. Back in the day when i didnt have a house and all the bills I would buy 2-3 a month, when i bought my first house i sold 36 guns to help me fund it. Now i buy on average 4 a year. I used to be quanity over quality but at my old age of 31 I have changed. Now its all about NFA buys for me since MI recently became a class three state. Watch out with that credit card though, that can get real dangerous especially when buying toys! But i'm sure ur an adult and you already know that so i'll shut up now. :razz:

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I was kinda being sarcastic about the CC. And I've already got a second and third job. I work at a gunshop part time to help a buddy plus I get shit dirt cheap and free transfers and great trades. I still keep my body shop going to fund all my toys and my wife and kid's. Then my dad, brother-in-law and me opened a food brokerage which takes most of my time. But the good thing about that is I get to stop off at every gunshop and pawn shop I see on the way out to the stores in my area. I really want to get a few NFA items, hopefully I will end up with four or five this year (couple of silencers, sbr's and maybe a MG.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
I have:

-Winchester 1300 12 gauge pump
-Pre-ban Polytech AK-47 with spike folder
-Chinese SKS para
-Chinese SKS rifle
-Romanian built matching PSL
-Mosin Nagant M-38
-Never refurbished Izzy M-38
-Tula Hex 91/30
-Hungarian matching M-44
-Marlin Model 60 .22
-Bobcat .50 blackpowder
-Ruger Mini-30
-Russian (matching) SVT-40
-Westernfield lever-action .30-30
-.32 cal derrenger (fun to shoot)

I want:

-Everything
-Another one of everything

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have bought all of this since January of 2005 (when I bought my first gun).

Vector Underfolder

Winchester 22 - old enough it doesnt have serial number

Heritage Rough Rider

CZ52

Bersa Thunder

Zastava Model 70

Browning High Power

H&R .410

Henry lever action .22

Yugo SKS

WASR

HiPoint 9mm carbine (probably the funnest gun to shoot I own)

Norinco AK

CETME

Russian SKS (stock was painted OD green)

Maverick 88 12 ga

Savage .22 bolt gun

Mosin Nagant 44s (got paid to take these, really!)

Kimber Pro Carry with NS (daily carry gun)

Smith and Wesson Airweight 637

Wee NAA mini revolver in .22mag

Same on a "regular" sized gun - the 1911 is a 4" inch gun

I ordered a Nagant revolver yesterday.....I like getting new guns.

.......and I dont even HAVE a credit car, they are evil......almost as much as the AK47. Ban credit cards.....its for the children. :lol:

·
Registered
189 Posts
You guys need to sell some of those extras and duplicates that you don't shoot and get some nfa toys instead. :smile:

Accountant

·
Registered
848 Posts
aaronrkelly-i like the grip on your pro carry where can i get em....thanks

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
aaronrkelly, I have always wanted a Zastava M-70 pistol, even though it is a weak cartridge there is just something about the gun that caught my eye. How does it shoot?

Also, I wish I had a CETME... really, I wish I had a FAL and CETME... but anyway those are some beautiful guns.

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
They have a twelve step program for this kind of problem.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
jithaca said:
They have a twelve step program for this kind of problem.
My twelve step programs includes:

1. 5.45 Suppressor
2. 7.62 Suppressor
3. 5.56 Suppressor
4. 5.56 Krinkov
5. Galil
6. FNC Carbine NFA
7. M16
8. DSA Para
9. Arsenal Inc. Krinkov
10. Sig 556
11. Hk USC
12. Another Krinkov

After that I am done.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Re: purchases

speedfreak955 said:
All that in one year :shock:
Nah, I think they took one look at his .22 mini revolver and were so buisy laughing they forgot about him. :grin:

The craziest thing I did was go on vacation to Alaska to relax- ended up in a gun store- and then shipped a .30-30 home VIA the Uninted States Postal Service. When I went to pick it up (unmarked box) I couln't help but notice all the "no guns allowed" signs. In Alaska, I walked up and said "Hey, I've got a gun to ship home, how do I do that?". She asked if it was loaded, I said no, and she said OK and weighed it and we sent it with no issues. Alaska is awesome.

Also, yes it is legal, a long gun can be shipped to the owner by the owner as long as it is unloaded and the box containes no ammunition. The rifle went through an FFL also. Even though it is legal, though, I bet you would end up in the back of a police car if you tried it in most of the lower states.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
good one

It was a joke.. I really hate him because he got that many guns in one year!!!! :grin:

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have gone through those periods in my life. An m91/30, m39, m44, and two k-31 rifles in 10 months in texas. Just returned from Germany got the bug bad.

·
Registered
354 Posts
yagermeister said:
aaronrkelly-i like the grip on your pro carry where can i get em....thanks
Those are VZ Gator grips - mine are the standard green canvas

You can get them from Brownells - remember they give FFLs (C&R included) and law enforcement a discount. I recently bought a $65 holster for $32 - its worth letting them know.

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ ... p=20661&s=

1 - 20 of 29 Posts