AK Rifles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should i or shouldnt i? Help!

Well, i have been wanting a tantal for a long time, even though i do not have anything in the 5.45 cal. and i swore i would not get another cal. to support!
Century has been doing really nice ones, and yes i have heard of all the problems on the early ones, as well as that Century admitted to those problems and said they were fixed as of about 2 months ago! Some where someone had the starting ser. no. of the fixed ones, i think it was 2200 or 2500, anybody know?
I had thought about an Interarms one, but it does seem that even though their early ones were great, all the late ones are really bad and worse than the Cent. ones! Any info is appreciated! Thank You. :roll:

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
If you decide on the Interarms Tantal make sure you go thru someone with good customer service like Atlantic. The first 2 recieved had issue with the muzzle crown and were sent back, the third one has a good crown, chromed bore, is an all number matching kit on NDS-2T reciever. I still don't care for the half-assed look of the 2 rivets behind the safety lever but a trip to IN RANGE will cure that and put it back in it's original black finish.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts