AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got out today to shoot the Mosin.Man was I surprised.I thought it would kick like a mule but the recoil wasn't uncomfortable at all.It was petty accurate as well.I didn't get to shoot very many rounds through it,it started snowing like a MF.It will be bringing her to the range alot I think,might even have to pick up another one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,967 Posts
They are the best deal going in shooting. if you have a Dunham's near you they can be found for $80 on sale. Ammo is cheap too, I bought 880 rnds this week end at the show for $70. I need to stock up. I have a rifle on thde way that will eat ammo like no one's business.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,437 Posts
Fireman said:
I have a rifle on thde way that will eat ammo like no one's business.
DP-28?

PK/PKM?

If so I hate your F'ing guts. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,967 Posts
When I was a boy the Russian GI joe came with a very interesting rifle. Do you know what it was?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,437 Posts
I know where to get a DP-28, it costs $2,600.

I have been talking with the original designer VIA email for the past year or two, anticipating the arrival of these finished guns.

Now that they are here, they are almost $1,000 more than they were supposed to be. I was going to sell my Explorer but I can't. I lose.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,478 Posts
Muttly said:
Finally got out today to shoot the Mosin.Man was I surprised.I thought it would kick like a mule but the recoil wasn't uncomfortable at all.It was petty accurate as well.I didn't get to shoot very many rounds through it,it started snowing like a MF.It will be bringing her to the range alot I think,might even have to pick up another one.
Thanks for ditching me :evil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TravisAasen said:
Muttly said:
Finally got out today to shoot the Mosin.Man was I surprised.I thought it would kick like a mule but the recoil wasn't uncomfortable at all.It was petty accurate as well.I didn't get to shoot very many rounds through it,it started snowing like a MF.It will be bringing her to the range alot I think,might even have to pick up another one.
Thanks for ditching me :evil:
You're the one who went sking all weekend.I would like to go to Mcmiller this weekend if its nice,plenty of ammo left.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top